Halloween is just around the corner

Bridget

Reaction score
Here are my Halloween plans: first off, I will be watching Monster Hits! and Elmo Says Boo! (video) sometime before the 31st, as well as listening to The Sesame Street Monsters!, Monster Melodies, and Elmo Says Boo! (album). On the 31st, I will of course be watching the long awaited Jerry Nelson tribute in the morning (but won't we all?), then later in the early evening, I will be dressing up as Grover, and going to Chipotle Mexican Grill to participate in their Boorito event. (To those of you who aren't familiar with it, it's basically coming in to one of their restaurants from 4 pm to closing time wearing a costume, and getting a burrito/burrito bowl/taco/salad for $3- which is odd, because it used to be $2.)
Ooh! Sounds as if someone is going to be having one merry monster night... excited I can imagine!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've mentioned this before in another thread, but you know how every Christmas, they come out with bags of just red and green M&Ms? Why don't they ever come out with bags of just orange and brown M&Ms for Halloween?

Bridget

Reaction score
I've mentioned this before in another thread, but you know how every Christmas, they come out with bags of just red and green M&Ms? Why don't they ever come out with bags of just orange and brown M&Ms for Halloween?
Exactly. I have been wondering that for the longest, and I have absolutely no clue as to why.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess maybe they'll think people will confuse them for those Reese's Pieces.

Which are actually gross, IMO: I LOVE Reese's, but somehow, the pieces taste gross, which is why I just stick with the original peanut butter cups.

Bridget

Reaction score
I guess maybe they'll think people will confuse them for those Reese's Pieces.

Which are actually gross, IMO: I LOVE Reese's, but somehow, the pieces taste gross, which is why I just stick with the original peanut butter cups.
Actually, yes that makes sense. I would've never thought about that. Really? You don't like the pieces? Is it possibly the hard shell taste?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
I swear they did. If anything, they actually stamp designs besides the m's now. Pumpkin shapes and stuff. I know they sometimes have flavored ones that sound nasty around this time. Candy Corn flavored ones. Really. Never tried them.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Eh. Bridget's already claimed him. I guess I'll just be the poogy. Brown hair. Mean. I can probably pull this off