Halloween is just around the corner

lady piggy

Reaction score
Well I'm of course going to be the same person im every year. The beautiful and talented Lady Gaga. I know what your thinking , which outfit am im going to ware as her. ( even if you weren't I'm still going to tell you :stick_out_tongue: ) the outfit she wore for her applause video . Black tights, black turtleneck with puffy sleeves, my 5 in black stilettos , and my face is going to be painted white with blue around my eyebrows and eyes , then red, yell,orange around my face . Oh and instead of a black wig cap , im going to us my brown wig. Simply because i look fabulous in it , that and i spent 57$ on so of course im going to use it every chance i get . Hmm on Halloween day ill probably eat Chinese food with my MA and watch movies together <3

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I'm gonna wear my Poogy costume to school and If my teacher has a problem she shall feel my moopet wrath!

Bridget

Reaction score
Eh. Bridget's already claimed him. I guess I'll just be the poogy. Brown hair. Mean. I can probably pull this off
Ashely sweetheart, GO as Miss Piggy! I think you will make an excellent Piggy gal! And what is more, I have yet to make a final decision on my costume for this year!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess it's because back in those days, there weren't as many threats or concerns about stuff like... y'know... pedophiles and child predators and stuff? I mean, when you think about it, for grown people to go around dressed in costumes and asking for candy does seem a little... "odd"... but they still do it, they just don't go to houses and ask for candy, they just go to conventions and pretend they're the characters they're dressed as, they call it "Cosplay". :stick_out_tongue:

And touching on Drtooth's point, yes, ever since 9-11, trick or treating has seen a huge downturn... apparently, more and more schools and churches hold parties on Halloween night to let the kids have their usual fun in a safer and more secure environment; as I said earlier in response to Sarge, there's also a really big fear about predators in this day and age... seriously, every year on the local news, a day or two before Halloween, there's ALWAYS a news story about, "Do YOU know if sex offenders are living in YOUR neighborhood? Let's take a look... John Doe lives a 1613 Road Street, two doors down from where you live, he's a registered sex offender, and he's not supposed to live here because this neighborhood is full of children, and he looks like he's ready to invite children over to his house for trick or treating. There he is, let's ambush him with obvious questions. Mr. Doe, you realize you're a registered sex offender right? Do you know you're not supposed to live in a neighborhood full of children? Why are you living here and why are you going to be letting children come to your house for Halloween? Mr. Doe, are you ignoring us? Why are you running away from us and locking yourself in your house? There's more predators like Mr. Doe living in your neighborhoods, and that's why Halloween is no longer fun for children, back to you in the studio."
Oh, I forgot another one:

"There's a growing problem with American children today... they're too fat! My God, they're SO fat! Half their entire bodies hang over the edge of their desk chairs, they take up entire seats on the buses, the tiles on the floor crack when they walk down the hallways, they can barely fit through the doorways... did we mention kids today are SO FAT?! That's why you, the parents, NEED to STOP giving kids candy on Halloween! Instead, it's highly recommended that you give out healthier alternatives to kids when they come to your doors, such as boxes of raisins, pretzel sticks, granola bars, and other such things that kids don't even want to actually eat, but should be reeducated to do so. Remember, it's your fault, as parents, that your kids are little fatty-fatties eatin' sausage patties, that's why kids need healthier alternatives in their treat bags this Halloween, and now, back to Stormy Day with our weather, Stormy?"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone who does that deserves to be egged and TP'd.

Hey geniuses. Kids walk around on Halloween. That's the main problem. Not walking around. They'll eat the candy all in one night, get horribly sick, and it'll pass through them in a very quick and disgusting way.

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
My little sister is going as Where's Wally(Or Waldo,whatever)
I might be going as either Chucky or the devil

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Reminds me of that clip from WORLD'S DUMBEST... where a squirrel had nibbled on a pumpkin that was so rotten it had fermented, and so the squirrel was running around in circles, chasing its tail, falling off the tree trunk, etc...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I called it.

Already, on the local news today, "How can you be sure that YOUR children are safe this Halloween? Luckily, we've found a number of neighborhoods where it would be safe for your kids to go trick-or-treating!"