Halloween is just around the corner

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last year when Halloween was on a Saturday, they were coming in droves. This year, the weather is nice, but hardly anybody.
I think that's just it: Saturday isn't a school night, but Monday is.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
We didn't get as many kids unlike last year where we got a ton of them.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think my neighborhood actually got way more people than last year. Actually, this year there were probably more swarms of teenagers than anything else.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Gotta admit. I'm mixed about this year's Halloween Homestar Cartoon:

The fact they did the entire episode as the end gag from one of their usual Halloween adventures makes this one a mixed bag. That's always a funny bit, but I kinda wish there was more story. Seems they really didn't have too much time this year in between this and however much of Two More Eggs they had, so I can totally understand them doing something not too complicated.

Still, great assortment of costumes. Flaming Globes of Sigmund is there, so isn't Mr. B Natural, all full of MST3K references.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If they had been updating on a regular basis, I would say that type of Halloween 'toon was inevitable. But, given the fact that they are so few and far between, each cartoon should be a little more special. This really wasn't.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The former ABC Family (I forget what they call it now).
Ah yes, Freeform. They show what they want all throughout the year even if it makes very little sense. For instance, they advertised the Hunger Games and Harry Potter movies as part of their "13 Nights of Halloween" thing, as if it were some kind of event even though they'd already been showing them throughout the year. And they do the same thing for Pixar movies movies when they air during "25 Days of Christmas".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Finally finished the last box from my stash of Frankenberry. An even dozen boxes this year, lol.