Halloween is just around the corner

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since rednecks are always acceptable targets here at MC, here's a fun, non-sensical Halloween song to enjoy, by the same guy who did "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer":

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So here’s some big news. My dad is not even going to bother hanging up the Halloween decorations this year due to the events of last year.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I forget all of the details to be exact at the moment and will have to ask him again, but it has something to do with all of the cars from the other surrounding NH and MA towns and how there were just way too many of them parked in random places all at once.

Any Del

Reaction score
This Halloween I have a surprise.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My Halloween costume this year:

I had a sword as well, but can't seem to find it. :smirk: oh well, I'll get a new one for Christmas.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just as a heads up, It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown will be on ABC again tonight.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Boy howdy, I swear this thread is sooooo dead this year! Well, i'm gonna revive it, whether you guys are gonna post here or not! That's right, i'm gonna sit here and talk to the voices in my head if I have to!

I'm reviving it so, this'll be the official zombie thread, if you will.
*walks around like a zombie and makes incoherent groaning noises, which is not much different from how I usually act*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know about dead, but it does seem like more people are in the Halloween spirit this year, as opposed to last year.