Halloween is just around the corner

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I don't know about dead, but it does seem like more people are in the Halloween spirit this year, as opposed to last year.
I know I certainly am, and I barely even celebrate Halloween. But I love how autumny it feels around this time, I love the decorations, and I love innocently creepy things, like talking pumpkins and dancing skeletons.
Anyone have a top 5 list of things they like to watch around Halloween? It can be Halloween related, or just fall related.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I haven't seen too much of the sitcom, however, I do remember Hanna-Barbera's animated adaptation . . . well, the updated one they did in the 90s.

Oh, and of course, ADDAMS FAMILY VALUES, I always remember so vividly - particularly the chaotic Thanksgiving play scene:

This particular scene has always stood out from when I was a kid.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I haven't seen too much of the sitcom, however, I do remember Hanna-Barbera's animated adaptation . . . well, the updated one they did in the 90s.

Oh, and of course, ADDAMS FAMILY VALUES, I always remember so vividly - particularly the chaotic Thanksgiving play scene:

This particular scene has always stood out from when I was a kid.
I never liked the 90s movies that much but yeah, Wednesday was most definitely the best part. Come to think of it, the scripts were pretty meh, but the casting was perfect! But maybe that's just me.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
All my Halloween costumes that I've dressed up in since I was little (that I can remember) were:

- a cat
- one of the Tinker Bell fairies
- a Care Bear
- a witch
- a hippie
- a bat

And this year I'm gonna be a hippie again. :big_grin: :sing: