Happy 30th Anniversary Fraggle Rock!

Walter

Reaction score
30 years ago today, Jim Henson brought us all the fantastic world of Fraggle Rock. It has gone on to change many lives and give us all a little imagination whenever we need it most!

I would like to thank all the muppeteers that have worked on the show and made everything possible. Especially Mr. Jerry Nelson, who passed august of last year. Thanks for everything Jerry!:smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Happy 30th Birthday to Fraggle Rock for all those happy and thankful memories and thank you, Jerry Nelson, giving us Gobo, ! I first discovered that show on the Henson website back in 2003 or 2004. The characters and atmosphere of the show made me love this show so much and now, I'm a true Fraggle fan. If I didn't go on the Henson website, I would never discover that Fraggle Rock television program. Here's several of my favorite clips that I would like to show you to celebrate it's 30th anniversary.

Cheers to everyone Fraggle Rock fan and everyone made Fraggle Rock possible! :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::busy::drool: