1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Happy 30th Anniversary Fraggle Rock!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Walter, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

I'm gonna confess that I don't have cable or the Hub. :smirk: Darn! I am going to get the Fraggle Rockin' A Colection 3-CD set from the library though... again, and hopely save this music in my jump drive before I take it back to the library. I tried to burn it by CD-R, but it didn't exactly worked out the way I want to happen. (sighs) I am one of those Fraggle Rck fans that cannot stop listening to Fraggle Rock music (chuckles) :excited:

theSHE124 likes this.
  2. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

:excited:

Truly one of Henson's most wondrous works of all time! Fraggle Rock has such memorable characters, engaging plots, and toe-tapping music! Happy 30th anniversary my dear friends!

theSHE124 and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  3. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Happy 30th Anniversary
    Fraggle Rock!
    :smirk::sigh: :coy::excited::dreamy::busy::drool:

FrackleFan2012 and Bridget like this.
  4. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

HAPPY 30TH ANNIVER[COLOR=#00ffff]S[COLOR=#ffff00]A[COLOR=#000080]R[COLOR=#ff0000]Y[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

FRAGGLE ROCK :smirk::excited::coy::dreamy::sigh::busy::busy::busy::drool:

FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  5. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY
    FRAGGLE ROCK! :smirk::dreamy::sigh::excited::busy::busy::busy::drool::jim:

Mister Muppet likes this.
  6. Bridget

In honor of the anniversary; my favorite song!

7. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Good vid, Kissygrl! :coy: I asked earlier in the thread 'which favorite FR moment will you remember even 30 years from now?' Is this your answer, or do you have another one in mind?

[By the way, I hope others will answer me soon.]:sigh:

Bridget likes this.
  8. FrackleFan2012

I will remember the episode where the Fraggles argue over a radio if they want to go to Manny's Land of Carpets, Bubba's Burger Barn, or Sally Spotless Cleaners. I will remember the first Convincing John episode where the Fraggles stop eating the Doozer sticks which creates chaos for the Doozers. Fraggle Rock had a lot of great moments over the years. :coy:

theSHE124 likes this.
  9. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Me too! I love when Traveling Matt and his nephew Gobo sing this song. That is Uncle Matt';s song, but it's Gobo's too. Thanks for sharing, KissiestoKermie!

10. Bridget

:) I wasn't sure at first, but yes, I think this is probably my favorite Fraggle moment. Whenever they sing "Follow Me"

Thanks!

theSHE124 likes this.
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Well mine would have to be the episode "The Day The Music Died." I don't know why or the one where Mokey goes off to Wonder Mountain on an adventure and Red goes after her thinking she'll need help or where Red and Mokey are going to be in a race but Red takes Lanford because of Mokey being late. Those are the one's i'm going to remember the most because of being the ones i remember watching when they aired on HBO.

theSHE124 and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  12. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

I love "Wonder Mountain", my favorite part is when Gobo uses baby talk to convince Lanford to eat plant food and just that the boys are stuck with Lanford is hilarious!

theSHE124 likes this.
  13. Erine81981

Yes that part cracks me up everytime. By the way where did you get that picture of your avatar? Wouldn't mind seeing it up close.

14. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

I got it off the Muppet Wiki page on Jerry Juhl. This one is one of my favorite pictures.

theSHE124 likes this.
  15. Erine81981

Thank you vettech28.

16. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

The Swedish Chef translation:

:hungry:: ♫ Dunce-a yuoor kares avay,
    Vurriees fur unuzeer dey,
    Let zee mooseec pley,
    Doon et Freggle-a Ruck. ♫

The Encheferizer translator spelling for "cares away" came out as "ceres evey", and "Worries" chef-translated as "Vurreees", so I had to make a couple of adaptations to make it a bit more readable.....

FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  17. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Encheferi--What the PFARGTL?!? :confused: I know I suggested a Swedish translation to the theme song, but this ain't what I had in mind! Mock Swedish is just as inauthentic as Pig Latin!! :mad: Does anyone else have a better idea to tweek the song in other obscure languages!? :attitude:

:concern: I know! How about chicken, or--!
    [Put your hand down, Gonzo. It wasn't rhetorical.]

(By the way, I'm so not pressing charges on the Swedish Chef. I'm aware he has a family to care for. :sympathy:)

snichols1973 likes this.
  18. FrackleFan2012

I believe these are the lyrics to the Swedish version.

Dansa och häng mä', Sjung med och mulleni.
    Sprak och fest och färg, I vårt Fraggelberg.

Sprak och fest och färg.
    Här är Gobo, Moki, Vembi, Bober, Vips!

Dansa och häng mä', Sjung med och mulleni.
    Sprak och fest och färg, I vårt Fraggelberg.
    I vårt Fraggelberg.
    I vårt Fraggelberg.

theSHE124 likes this.
  19. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

Walter and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  20. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Well, I got see the marathon on TV, (or at least some of it), so...what else on this thread can we do to celebrate? :dreamy: