Happy Singles Thread!

JamieDenny

Reaction score
I think I may be single, I haven't heard from my Boyfriend in three days at least.
:concern: :frown: :cry:
Jamie

Beebers

Reaction score
That is generally not considered a good sign.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, I'm still single, but I'm not sure if I'm happy about that fact or not. I've never ever had a girlfriend, but I have had three major crushes (one current) and a number of small crushes that lasted briefly. Having a girlfirend, and eventually a wife, is something I know I deffinitely want, but right now I'm just trying to focus on other things to try (oh, how very hard) to get my mind off of it.

All-in-all, I'm not exactly happy about being single, but there are other things that make me happy, too. So I'm happy and single.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
Oho, I've had my share of ex's in the past. I started going out with my first boyfriend when I was 14... he was a jerk. Then the one after him, jerk, and the one after that one... jerk. And guess what? The last boyfriend I had was a... that's right, you guessed it! A jerk! And that was when I was 18, so I've been happily single for 2 years! And to be perfectly honest, after the string of boyfriends I've had (you people honestly have no idea what they put me through) I don't want another relationship until I'm AT LEAST 30!
Not all Canadian men are that bad. Well, actually...

Seriously though, I find I'm either working a lot or in a relationship. When I work, I tend not to have enough time for someone else. When I've been with someone I tend not to get enough work done. :smirk:

jediX

Reaction score
I'd had NOTHING but terrible experiences (can't emphasize that heavily enough) with girls for all of high school.... from being stood up to homecoming to a girl using me as a way to get to my best friend. I'd had people, but they were either using me or were faking an interest for whatever reason. Girls had screwed with my mind so much that I virtually got to the point where I thought all girls were "evil". But I've been with someone since mid-August and have been quite happy being with her, so whatever.

My only real problem in the past regarding 'relationships' was that when I was 'in one', I would focus mainly on that person and slowly drift away from my close friends (which is different this time around). I've also noticed this with my close friends, too -- ever since they began getting involved with people they have drifted away from me so much that I virtually have NOBODY here (not to mention that most of my friends moved away for college). I'm sure you guys and gals have seen this "drifting" occur within your personal circles, too.

Alright, that's enough for now :smile:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Not all Canadian men are that bad. Well, actually...
Oho, but yes... yes they are. XP

Okay, well they're not, just the ones I've seen. The only reasons I went out with these silly boys was because I was a young, dumb teenager! I just didn't want to be lonely, but they were all jerks! They did somethings to me that I can't and don't want to talk about here... all of them messed up me up in one way or another (but it's all good, I was already pretty messed up before! X3)

So seriously, where are these nice Canadian boys!? I'd like to meet them! Although it seems the only type of male that's attracted to me is the Idioticus Jerkus. ;_;

^_^ Debo

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Well Me and the boyf spoke today, he's been depressed and thats why he hasn't spoekn to me.
Now whilst this wasn't declared under the Stuff I Need To Know Act, it would explain why he took two tablets when we were out on a date a few weeks ago.

Jamie