Happy Singles Thread!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
well i'm 22 and the last time i had a g/f was when i was 18, four years ago. when i was a few years younger, i didn't mind being single. i didn't feel like dating either. but i am 22, and getting older, and to tell everyone the truth, i wouldn't mind getting in a relationship. and i'm not a jerk or rude, or ugly or anything else like that either...i guess i'm just one of those nice guys who people see as a friend and nothing more. besides, it's hard talking to women as it is. i have no idea what they would say to me or what they thought of me if i started to talk to one of them.

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
No disrespect, but you folks are small fries...try being single for 26 years >__<;; :mad: Though hopefully I shall find my special geek girl before too long *big kermit sheesh face*

Boober_Baby said:
And to be perfectly honest, after the string of boyfriends I've had (you people honestly have no idea what they put me through) I don't want another relationship until I'm AT LEAST 30!
^_^ Debo
Awww! Im so sorry Debo! Were not all like that...actually I find the male race kind of disgusting, and probably a big reason why Ive been single for awhile^_^

ryhoyarbie said:
i guess i'm just one of those nice guys who people see as a friend and nothing more. besides, it's hard talking to women as it is. i have no idea what they would say to meryan
Hey I know that nice guy syndrome as well! As for talking to girls...I found it easier talking with Robin Williams and Muppets/Muppet performers easily:wink:
But now days, it's a different story.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
beaker said:
No disrespect, but you folks are small fries...try being single for 26 years
hey i was single for 18 years, had a g/f for 2 months, and have been single for 4 years.....ii'm about where you are

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
hey i was single for 18 years, had a g/f for 2 months, and have been single for 4 years.....ii'm about where you are

ryan
well, I actually don't turn 26 til feb...thats 26, 26 candles muahahahha!

dmx10101

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
well i'm 22 and the last time i had a g/f was when i was 18, four years ago. when i was a few years younger, i didn't mind being single. i didn't feel like dating either. but i am 22, and getting older, and to tell everyone the truth, i wouldn't mind getting in a relationship. and i'm not a jerk or rude, or ugly or anything else like that either...i guess i'm just one of those nice guys who people see as a friend and nothing more. besides, it's hard talking to women as it is. i have no idea what they would say to me or what they thought of me if i started to talk to one of them.

ryan
Sounds little like me. I'm 18 and haven't ever had a g/f. It's difficult to find a nice girl and one that looks good too. But it's difficult to talk to girls to, makes me nervous, fear of first time rejection I guess. And it's also difficult finding one that has the same tastes as me. I'm nice, I like rap music, I like Fubu clothes, I like Muppets, I like God, I like video games, and shopping, sleeping and my bird. I want a girl that likes what I likes, and likes me for me, a hot girl, A nice girl, and a caring one that isn't like the ones at my school, who just go out with guys for a few days get drunk and smoke weed with them and then move on to the next "hot" guy that will have sex with her. That'sa not me. I guess my tastes are so out there that nobody matches up with me. Maybe because it's that I;m too skinny, even though I can't help that I can't gain weight for anything, or maybe because it's that I'm too white and not tan enough, yes I livre in FLA the sunshine state but I just don't tan, never have that well. Or maybe it's cause I don't get drunk and smoke weed like half of them girls. Or maybe it's something else. I don't know. My pic is in the new post your pic thread made by me, if you want to see what I look like, it's a new pic, Of course I dresses up with my nice outfit for the pic. Well, enough of may rambiling ang self pity.

beaker

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Sounds little like me. I'm 18 and haven't ever had a g/f. It's difficult to find a nice girl and one that looks good too. But it's difficult to talk to girls to, makes me nervous, fear of first time rejection I guess. And it's also difficult finding one that has the same tastes as me. I'm nice, I like rap music, I like Fubu clothes, I like Muppets, I like God, I like video games, and shopping, sleeping and my bird. I want a girl that likes what I likes, and likes me for me, a hot girl, A nice girl, and a caring one that isn't like the ones at my school, who just go out with guys for a few days get drunk and smoke weed with them and then move on to the next "hot" guy that will have sex with her. That'sa not me. I guess my tastes are so out there that nobody matches up with me. Maybe because it's that I;m too skinny, even though I can't help that I can't gain weight for anything, or maybe because it's that I'm too white and not tan enough, yes I livre in FLA the sunshine state but I just don't tan, never have that well. Or maybe it's cause I don't get drunk and smoke weed like half of them girls. Or maybe it's something else. I don't know. My pic is in the new post your pic thread made by me, if you want to see what I look like, it's a new pic, Of course I dresses up with my nice outfit for the pic. Well, enough of may rambiling ang self pity.
You sound like an innocent kid like me, heh. Im not to much into hip hop, but Muppets, shopping, sleeping, God, and birds are cool...Im so happy I got to spend time with my bird recently. But indeed, you sound like me...I could never get into hedonistic pursuits like doing drugs or sleeping around. These arent the kind of girls you want...given just from what you said...it sounds like the girl you would want and vice versa is the kind that will strike you out of the blue, when you least expect it.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
I want a girl that likes what I likes, and likes me for me, a hot girl, A nice girl, and a caring one that isn't like the ones at my school, who just go out with guys for a few days get drunk and smoke weed with them and then move on to the next "hot" guy that will have sex with her.
funny thing is, that's what a lot of girls do during highschool and maybe college early in their college days. then they some how wise up when they hit 25 or so and realize all the people they either dated, slept with, etc. were nothing but jerks. then they come after those nice guys who one might meet at a book store, or a library, or some other normal place besides a bar. i tell ya, there are men and women that are just totally dumb and seem to treat each other like crap. that's what i don't like. men treating women like crap and women allowing it to happen. just the same old stuff....

ryan

dmx10101

Reaction score
beaker said:
You sound like an innocent kid like me, heh. Im not to much into hip hop, but Muppets, shopping, sleeping, God, and birds are cool...Im so happy I got to spend time with my bird recently. But indeed, you sound like me...I could never get into hedonistic pursuits like doing drugs or sleeping around. These arent the kind of girls you want...given just from what you said...it sounds like the girl you would want and vice versa is the kind that will strike you out of the blue, when you least expect it.
Uh, I don't know what to say to relpy, but pretty much what you said is true.

ryan said:
funny thing is, that's what a lot of girls do during highschool and maybe college early in their college days. then they some how wise up when they hit 25 or so and realize all the people they either dated, slept with, etc. were nothing but jerks. then they come after those nice guys who one might meet at a book store, or a library, or some other normal place besides a bar. i tell ya, there are men and women that are just totally dumb and seem to treat each other like crap. that's what i don't like. men treating women like crap and women allowing it to happen. just the same old stuff....
ryan
Preach on revand ryan! :smile:

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:

ryan

Ok- so where are all the nice guys hiding? I tend to go for the nice boys (call me crazy, but I dont like dating jerks) and it's SO hard to find a nice, normal boy who has the same interests that I do. Seriously, I'm 2 steps away from walking around town wearing a huge sandwhich board that reads "Looking for nice boy with no major emotional problems and a working knowledge of the muppets" Is that really asking too much? :smirk:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
I tend to go for the nice boys (call me crazy, but I dont like dating jerks)
Yeah, I'm a nice guy gal too, or would be if I ever dated. I get crushes on nice guys, not bad boys. I can't imagine wanting to date a jerk. :eek:
Erin