Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've already posted this message on the Muppet Blooper thread, but I can't seem to find it....

Watch the old Musical Number "Count it Higher." Watch the green, and short pink singers VERY carefully! On the first count to ten, Both the Pink and Green Singers open their mouths at the same exact time. Whoever manipulated the pink one, to save face, made the character do a double take. After that, keep watching the green and short pink ones, because the green one keeps opening his mouth while the pink one sings!

I didn't get it until last week, so don't feel bad!

ssetta

Reaction score
I think I actually did notice something like that. I also noticed that during the second verse, a piece of Chris's hair falls off onto the keys!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Round 7

Well, I guess this could be classified as Round 7's quick questions.
1 Should the Boogie Woogie Sheep be included in a master Muppet listing?
2 Should the Readers of the Open Range be included in a master Muppet listing?
3 Should Herry's mom and dad be included in a master Muppet listing, even though they only appeared in the Sesame Street Songbook?
4 I seem to remember the character called "The Baby" Was this character a female muppet with a curl of hair on her forehead? Did she sing a song about the letter M in a disco dance setting?

Please respond my queries to the best of your knowledge.
The Killer of Threads, the Count.

Drtooth

Reaction score
1: Of course

2: Absolutely! In fact the readers appeared once on the street. I think it was about how Elmo and ZOe were pretending to be the readers, and one or two of the actual reAders popped up.

3: Up to you! They also only appeared in the Book and tape, Herry's Baby Sister (I have it, but I can't remember if it's the exact title. I guess it it). Even the two headed monster had a mom once, and it looked JUST like Telly!!!

4: I'm pretty sure, but I think there was a song were she sings, "I'm a baby, googoo da da ga ga ga ga." Now that you mention it, she rings a bell!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Drtooth! I think that Herry's parents should be included, just to be fair since I've already included Farley's mom though she was only seen in the Sesame Street Dictionary in the "O" section. Also, do you know the name of Herry's sister? If so, what is it? Thanks for your help.

You're the ever vigilant bat watcher, the Count.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Herry's sister.. I wish I could remember, but I lost the Book and the tape got wrecked. I had it for Quite a ....

FLOSSIE!!!!

That's her name!!! I swear, everytime I can't remember something like that, when I say I can't remember it, I remember it!

Once again, Herry's baby sister is Flossie!