Help Sesame Street get 1 Billion Views on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I hope it's not a Sesame Street harlem shuffle. I first heard of that last week, didn't really know what it was, barely saw any videos online of what it is (when I'm so busy trying to get Sesame Street to reach its goal it's hard to watch other videos), but it would be a little cool if this video was a parody of every popular YouTube video and internet meme.

cjd874

Reaction score
I doubt that it will be a HS video. Oscarfan said that the Harlem Shake became big in January-February, and this secret Sesame Street video would have been filmed earlier than that. I hope it's going to be something that was filmed 20-43 years ago. I reaaallly hope it's a rare video. I'd also be happy with a new video featuring the new voice of :batty: (since this probably would have been filmed after Jerry's passing).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, that makes sense, because 20-43 years ago, they were sitting around and thinking one day, they'll form a campaign to reach 1B views on YouTube, but until then, they need to keep this video under wraps and keep it top secret to pique everyone's curiosity.

I don't know, I kind of have a feeling that whatever the top secret video is, it's probably something that was conceived and filmed exclusively for YT... I mean, that's just what my thinking is, given the campaign itself and all.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm hoping it's an original song, as some TP members theorized.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The fact that it takes forever for the view count to go up and that the count is so tantalizingly close to a Billion is going to make this a hard wait.

Personally, I could care less about what the video is, since something tells me no matter what they do, someone will find it disappointing on some level. I'd love to see something behind the scenes or something banned from the show and never released to the general public (as long as an outside source didn't leak it, like the 7 Little Monsters segment). Something tells me it's some weird viral based thing, and I really hope it isn't Harlem Shake (Simpsons just did it last episode as their couch gag).

So naturally, it probably will be.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Personally, I could care less about what the video is, since something tells me no matter what they do, someone will find it disappointing on some level.
That actually does make sense in a sad way.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Yeah, that makes sense, because 20-43 years ago, they were sitting around and thinking one day, they'll form a campaign to reach 1B views on YouTube, but until then, they need to keep this video under wraps and keep it top secret to pique everyone's curiosity.
I think he meant something from the show that's not online yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.