Help Sesame Street get 1 Billion Views on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That actually does make sense in a sad way.
The expectations are too high for it not to be disappointing. I HATE that. The odds of it being so ground breakingly Earth shattering (like the unaired Snuffy's parents get s divorce segments) are kind of slim. Though if it was that (or the unused Spartan cheerleaders parody), that would be great. Besides.. getting to the goal post by watching as many Sesame Street videos as possible is at least, if not more than half the fun.

galagr

Reaction score
999,890,070 views! I can't stand the wait!

cjd874

Reaction score
The expectations are too high for it not to be disappointing. I HATE that. The odds of it being so ground breakingly Earth shattering (like the unaired Snuffy's parents get s divorce segments) are kind of slim. Though if it was that (or the unused Spartan cheerleaders parody), that would be great. Besides.. getting to the goal post by watching as many Sesame Street videos as possible is at least, if not more than half the fun.
The Spartan Cheerleaders parody? I've never heard of that. Is it recent or vintage SS?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The Spartan Cheerleaders parody? I've never heard of that. Is it recent or vintage SS?
It was something pictured in the 40 years book, but such a bit hasn't aired yet. Either it didn't test well, or some other option.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If it's going to be something unaired, it'd be cool if it were the original unaired original "Imagination" segment. But I doubt that adds up to five minutes (I don't even know off-hand how long the broadcast version is).

I know nobody's brought up this possibility regarding unaired segments, but I doubt it's going to be an unaired film insert, like all the Man from Alphabet segments.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Truth be told, I would be severely disappointed it if was a Man from Alphabet bit. I'm sure I watched the first one, but I remember almost nothing from it and I have no desire to watch it again.

It's most likely going to be an original thing. That seems like the most obvious move.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The thing is that it could be anything. From a congratulatory message from favorite characters or something behind the scenes... there's too many possibilities that may just sound better than we actually get. Even then, I hope Sesame Workshop adds more clips that aren't just promotional of the current season/upcoming seasons from now on.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The thing is that it could be anything. From a congratulatory message from favorite characters or something behind the scenes... there's too many possibilities that may just sound better than we actually get. Even then, I hope Sesame Workshop adds more clips that aren't just promotional of the current season/upcoming seasons from now on.
Not until the season ends, or there's a dry spell between episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.