Help Sesame Street get 1 Billion Views on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Inching ever closer... they're at 99.8%... Dear lord, I'm the counting every single day guy.
Samsies. I say, they'll reach it by Wednesday and (hopefully) the secret video goes up on Friday, when they usually upload videos anyway.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Been watching constantly. I can't wait until they hit a billion and I can stop watching videos on Sesame Street's YouTube page. Can't wait to go back to watching clips on DVD, sesamestreet.org, and Sesame clips uploaded by other users! :smile:

I've watched (at least parts of) quite a few "word of the day" segments, and it's amazing how many hot female celebrities appear in those. Especially ones I've never heard of and didn't memorize the names of.

I've tried my best to limit the watching to only classic clips (I really want those to be responsible for the billion), but apparently I can't keep myself from watching newer clips. There are a lot of clips I've watched several times, like Do De Rubber Duck, Share It Maybe, C is for Cookie, Monster in the Mirror, all of the Monsterpiece Theater segments posted by Sesame Street, several News Flash and Waiter Grover clips, and more. I've often gone through playlists, and I wish there would have been playlists for Monsterpiece Theater and Sesame Street News.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I've watched (at least parts of) quite a few "word of the day" segments, and it's amazing how many hot female celebrities appear in those. Especially ones I've never heard of and didn't memorize the names of.
I know, right?

galagr

Reaction score
I can't wait for the top seceret video! They should have all the views they need by Thursday, I should think. I just hope the top seceret video isn't a ( God Forbid ) Harlem Shake video.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can't wait for the top seceret video! They should have all the views they need by Thursday, I should think. I just hope the top seceret video isn't a ( God Forbid ) Harlem Shake video.
The Harlem Shake became a thing shortly before the campaign video came out, which they probably filmed sometime earlier in the fall/winter. So, whatever the top secret video is, they wouldn't have been working on it while this campaign was going on; it was probably already done. And if the campaign video is correct, the secret video should be 5 minutes long.

galagr

Reaction score
The Harlem Shake became a thing shortly before the campaign video came out, which they probably filmed sometime earlier in the fall/winter. So, whatever the top secret video is, they wouldn't have been working on it while this campaign was going on; it was probably already done. And if the campaign video is correct, the secret video should be 5 minutes long.
Oh yeah... I probably should've thought about that before posting. I didn't even notice that on the video it shows that it's five minutes long.

cjd874

Reaction score
Oh yeah... I probably should've thought about that before posting. I didn't even notice that on the video it shows that it's five minutes long.
And besides, the Harlem Shake seems dead already. It was funny until a video was posted showing actual Harlem residents complaining about it. Now the new fad: SCREAMING GOATS!!! :laugh::big_grin:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They're a mere 109,930 views away. They've got this in the bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.