Henson Channel?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I mean so far all Hulu has is Muppets From Space and a few recent Sesame Street clips. I just wrote to their feedback section to see if they're planning to include anything else, heh.

This seems to happen a lot, Muppets From Space gets top billing over even The Muppet Movie!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Despite the fact I don't really want to watch it, I'd like to see Elmo in Grouchland, which isn't on Hulu either. Kermit's Swamp Years too.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well this brings up a good point, if there were a Henson channel, I'd like to see it balanced and not just the most recent projects. But at the same time, the recent projects should be included as well since they do have fans. :smile:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
They could put the older stuff on in the morning or early afternoon, so that way the "newer" stuff could be easily seen by the tweens and kids just coming home from school. Then they could have a Friday or Saturday night movie. Of course, they could also put Sesame Street on in the morning, too (because of the toddlers and kindergartners at home) - what would be really cool is if "retro" Sesame Street was allowed. They'd have YEARS worth of reruns to fill up the slots, then.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I'd personally make sure the kids could see the older stuff too. If we really think Jim's work is truly timeless, there's no need to hide it. :wink:

But I agree about Sesame Street going on in the morning. :smile:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Yeah, I was just thinking like a "business suit" and, knowing them, they'd probably put the newer stuff at the "hot slots." Older Muppet stuff could air in the evenings and in the very early morning :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
^ Yeah, I was just thinking like a "business suit" and, knowing them, they'd probably put the newer stuff at the "hot slots."
Hehe, very true. They would put the classic material that Jim worked on in the early morning where no one would ever see them. In that case, I'd make sure to tape all the older stuff for my kids. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I miss the hallmark channel being the Odyssey channel, i really wish that it was still like that , i mean i really loved seeing Kermit and miss piggy and the rest of the Muppet's , during the comer cal breaks .

I loved the Muppet's , those where so neat . wish i tunes would get those .

Does anyone miss hallmark being the Odyssey channel .
Even though I never got a chance to see it, I do miss it because I was hoping that I would get a chance to see it at some point.

And I agree that abc family is a good choice! But I don't know if it is so much now, seeing the direction their programming is going.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
I know that I have the hallmark channel, but I'm not sure if it's owned by the card company now, but I know that it is the hallmark channel. I'd really like to have the henson channel that is being talked about here. I think that it would be very interesting and more original than some of what is shown on tv at times, and it would be more better than most of the shows that are on in today's world, like the survivor show and some of the other reality shows that are like that. :crazy: :smile: :sleep: