1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Henson Exits Muppet House Post

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Sweetums74, May 31, 2002.

1. Bean Bunny

Bean Bunny New Member

Henson co-producing

Jim Henson Pictures is co-producing the CGI animated "Astro-Boy" film with Sony. I think Brian Henson is one of the producers.
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Daniel,

I completely, completely agree with everything you said there. Maybe i was underplaying Brian's role a little and if this move will mean that he can focus on ideas that will bring that little special 'something' back into the company then all power to him.

I do though have my doubts that this is whats going on - of late they have decided to bring in independant producers and writing talent into Henson projects - namely the new Fox show, but also the Muppet movie scripts that were bought and have not yet been made.

I am very much pro Henson people being involved in the creative side of the company so i hope that Brian can get more involved rather than fading away. I really do get the feeling that JHC wants to bring in young blood with funky industry reputations so maybe a guiding (but not too overbearing) Henson hand is what they need to make it all work.
  3. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

They're actually doing that "Astro Boy" thing? With Sony?
  4. Anita3434

Anita3434 New Member

I think it's about time Brian Henson took a break, he's starting to look older than his sister Lisa (i think shes older?)
    No doubt he'll still work on the muppet show.