Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah... The Zoot zombie mission's yours. I'm just investigating a couple of other Boos in the area. We need to get them all to get the green that keeps our organization going. When you bust the deadhead we'll get the go-ahead to move on to the next call. Heard it might be a goblin uprising in the works.
*Continues searching for the ghostly Kaboona and his cohorts, Boo Wave and Booey.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (spots Undead Zoot, glances at her proton pack): Now ... which button is it to capture? *pushes a random button and fires at Zoot*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (goes up to Prairie): Mah roomie's gone insane. You havin' fun, sugah pie?

Kelly (shakes head): No, no, no. That's not right. *pushes another button and fires at Zoot* Maybe that's it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Activates ghost canister while going down the water slide at the pool. *The device sucks up the small ghosts, firing off a small blast from my keyblade first.
Mmm... *Checks the digital counter on the device. Three more, splendid, we're makin' progress.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (throws proton pack at Newsie): You gave me shoddy merchandise! This doesn't capture ghosts!

Pearl (throws pillow at Kelly): He ain't a ghost, fool! He's a ZOMBIE.

Kelly: O_O Oh. Never mind. :smile: *Goes to Prairie Dawn* Happy Birthday, kiddo. *huggles*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Changed back into T-shirt and swim trunks. Aren't proton packs for ensnaring ghosts/ghoulies anyway? I thought you needed a ghost trap to capture them.
*Hugs PD. Happy birthday Prairie. Hope you liked your presents.
*Sits down with toes dippin' in the water.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
(we arrive at the party)

Ojo- Hi, guys! Sorry we're late. We had to drag T out of her room...

Tutter- I'm ready to have fun! (jumps in the pool)

Me- (dives in the pool) I just want to relax and try to have fun tonight.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-I'm here for some fun too, T, and I have a feeling that there's going to be oodles of it. Just look at Wembley. He's having the time of his life.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- I guess you're right, James. I just hope Zoot is okay. I can't help feeling that all of this is my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.