Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly: *to Ailie* Coolio! Can't wait to see it!....But wait....is it graphic, Pew? O__o It better not be sensitive ;__:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes to answer Kathy's roomie request.

Last edited:

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *slips into Gonzo and Milla's room, wearing footie pajamas* Gonzo? Camiiilllaa?

Gonzo: *is half asleep* Wuuuhh?

Liza: I can't sleep... :c

Gonzo: Then knit somethin'....

Liza: >.< Myeh.

Gonzo: Play with your Guinea pig.

Liza: Myeeehh....

Gonzo: -.- Go have some warm milk.

Liza: XP Tell me a stowy?

Gonzo: No.

Liza: Pweeeaaasseee?

Gonzo: You're 13, you don't need me to tell you a story.

Liza: O^O

Gonzo:...There once was a girl that bugged her whatever roommate untill he told her a story. He begin questioning why he roomed with her, untill suddenly she got tired and went to sleep. Penguins were thrown, and she didn't wake up her other roomies with her whining. The End.

Liza: Zzz...*is passed out on the floor, sucking her thumb*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi there Chef...mind if we talk?
Chefputting down his spatula Shure Keth:Whut's up?
Well remember when we had that agreement about no cooking roommates?
Chef:Uh huh. And I tole yu I dunt cook kittee cats.
Right! But you know Robin?
Chef:Robin...Rob...Ooh...Robin!Der littul froogie det's Kermit's nefoo!
That's the one! He's moving in with us!
Chef:He eez?
Yeah..he is. Now I want you to pay close attention. Robin's a little scared of moving in because of you almost making frog's legs out of him.
Chef puts a hand to his mouth Ooh no! I'm soorree!
I know you are buddy..I know...patting Chef's shoulder reassuringly But we're going to show Robin that contract you signed,all right? You still have it,right?
Chef:Oh ja.takes it out of a drawer and even smooths it out a bit
Good!
Chef: Do we heve any flies or enything to meke a shake out uv?
A fly shake? Ew, Chef!:stick_out_tongue: You've made some pretty weird things in your time. But a shake made from flies?
Chef:Not for yousillee goose!Fur Robin!
Ohhhh..I get it!Like a peace offering!
Chef points to his temple as if to say "Good thinking huh?"
Very smart,Chef!:wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Grover:Kathy!Robin is here! And Froggie Baby too!
(Cameo Appearance By Kermit The Frog!)
Grover,please don't smack Kermit on the back,OK? Hi Robin!Hi Kermit!giving both a hug
Kermit returning my hug Great to see you Kathy! Hi Prairie Grover Rosita and Chef
Robin:Chef?suddenly looking scared
Chefgiving Robin a milkshake with flies in itHooloo littul Robin. I'm nut going to hurt yoo.
Kermit looks at me questioningly and I tell him Chef and I talked
It's OK Robin. The shake isn't poisonous.Chef and I talked.
Robin takes a few sips out of the shake Hey..this is tasty!Thank you!
Kermit: Well,I'd like to stay,but I've still got some loose ends to tie up. with the movie.You gonna be okay,Robin?
Robin:Yep...I'll miss you,Uncle Kermit.But I'll be okay.he hugs Kermit Tell everyone I love them.

Kermit:hugging Robin back I will. Now you pay attention to what Kathy and the others say,all right? Oh,Kath..there's a list in his knapsack.If you can go over it with him,I'd appreciate it.
Will do.
Robin:Bye Uncle Kermit!
As Kermit's car drives off, Robin starts to look a bit sad. In fact, he's casting a few nervous glances towards Chef.
Hey Robin..come with me and Chef.We want to show you something. I take one of his han..er..flippers and bring him into the kitchen Now,Chef..where is that contract you signed?
Chef:Right here.
I show it to Robin When The Swedish Chef moved in here, I made him sign this contract stating that he would not try to cook any room mate.
Robin:What's a contract?
Oh. A contract is like an agreement.
Chef:Kethy thawt I wuz gunna cook Gaffer the kitty cat.But I tole her. thet I dunt cook kitty cets cuz dey tu cute tu eet. An I nut gunna cook fruggies ookee?
Robin:stick_out_tongue:romise?looking a little less leery
Chef:stick_out_tongue:romus!crossing his heart
Robin:WHEW! Thank you!
Grover:Hey Robin! Remember that little Fraggle pebble you gave me a few years ago at Christmas?
Robin:Uh huh.
Grover:Well I passed it on to my mommy. She passed it on to my daddy who passed it on to Cookie Monster's daddy who passed it on to Cookie Monster's Mommy who passed it on to Cookie Monster and now I have it back!Heehee!
Robin:Wow! That Fraggle pebble really travels around! Are there any Fraggles in Hensonville Kathy?
Yeah. Red lives with Beth.There are more but I forgot where they live.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: bleh, back to school tomorrow...

Raquel Porbelly: Angie, you look tired. Wanna do some yoga with me?
I really need to ease my pain as well.

Angie: Sounds like a plan. Richard Simmons is my favorite instructor! Can you pop in one of his video tapes?

Raquel Porkbelly: Angie, Richard Simmons does aerobics, not yoga.

Angie: No thanks! I'm gonna surf the net for a while.

Raquel Porbelly: *sigh*...alone again. Link is out in the gym, Dr. Stragepork is busy, working on some new invention, and Annie Sue is out with a few girlfriends, and here I am alone.....with my baby :smile: <33 *softly patting her belly* I love you, Sonny Boy. <333

Katzi428

Reaction score
So Robin..I guess now would be as good a time as any to go over your list,huh?
Robin:But Grover and I were just playing Go Fish.
All right. When this is over,we'll talk,OK?
Robin:Yeah:
Good.affectionately patting the young frog's head and then Grover's.Then I go to Prairie's room where she and Rosita are painting each others' nails. I tap on the door. Knock knock?
Hi Kathy! Rosita and I are doing each others' nails!
I see that! Looks very pretty! Just two favors though. One, watch that that you don't get any nail polish on the floor. It's an absolute horror to get up.
Rosita:OK. What's favor number 2?
More like a rule I reach behind Prairie and pick up a bottle of black bottle of nail polish Black,girls? You both are way too young for black nail polish. What were you thinking?
We're sorry they both say.
Prairie:We just wanted to see what it looked like.
And you weren't going to wear it outside the house?
At first Prairie starts to shake her head no. But then as I raise my eyebrows she nods yes.
Rositaembarrassed Me too.
I'm glad that you both were honest with me. But...would your parents have let you wear black nail polish outside?
Prairie:No.
Rosita:Me either:
I'm not angry with you both. But from now on I want you both wearing nail polish that belongs on young ladies your ages. Do I make myself clear?
Both girls nod and thank me
Rosita:Can we do your nails later? I promise. There's no more weird colors like black
OK. Let me just help get Robin situated and I'll be right back.
I go back into the living room where Grover and Robin are Well,how'd we do,guys?
Robin:I won 3 games out of 5!
Way to go! But you did great too Grover.:wink:
Grover:Thank you! I think it was just luck, though.
Maybe..maybe not.Okay kiddoaddressing Robin...go change into your PJs and let me know when you're done.
Grover:He is a cute little fellow.
Yeah..he is. I'm glad he's staying with us.
From Robin's room
Robin:Kathy?May I have a glass of milk?
coming into his room Do you usually get one before bed?
Robin:Yeah..but only a small glass so I don't have an accident. One gullup.
"Gullup"?
Robin:Yeah..I'll show you. Can I come in the kitchen?
Sure. wondering what the heck a "gullup" was
We get into the kitchen and I take out the milk.I start to pour the milk and (in fact) heard the carton make a noise like "gullup"
RobingrinningSee?
Wow!How do you like that! OK,now after you go brush your teeth, we'll discuss this list your Uncle Kermit packed. So hop to it.
Robina few minutes later All done!
Okey doke! Now first thing: school. He registered you in Hensonville Public School last Friday But tomorrow will be your first day.
Robin:Yuk.
Why yuk? You're friendly. You'll make lots of friends! And speaking of friends,your Uncle Kermit says that your Frog Scout meetings are on Wednesdays from 3:30 to 5.
Robin:I can still go to Frog Scouts?YAY!
I just don't want you walking home alone though.
Robin:But why?I obey all the traffic signs...
I'm sure you do Robin.
Robin:I don't talk to strangers....
Honey,I know you don't. You're a very smart young frog. Look...Hensonville is very big. There were a couple of kidnappings. It's not that I don't trust you.It's them I don't trust. If anything ever happened to you,your Uncle Kermit would never forgive me,your parents would never forgive me and I would never forgive myself.
Robin:Kathy?
Yes Robin?
placing a small flipper on my handOK.I was trying to show everyone that I can handle some things on my own.But you're right.I'm sorry.You can walk ne to Frog Scouts.
Thanks Robin. I may not be your parent or Uncle Kermit.But I don't think your teacher wants any sleepyhead frogs in class tomorrow.So time for bed.
Roin:Kath?Can you lean down for a second?
Sure!
I do as I'm told and Robinkisses my cheek and says "Goodnight Kath.
I kiss Robin on the cheek and whisper "Sweet dreams sweetie" He's fast asleep already. Awww <3]

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (lying on bed) Sooooo drained....

Ojo- What's wrong?

Me- Everything hurts....

Tutter- Maybe you should see Doctor Hogg.

Me- No, thanks. I just want to lie here and stare at the ceiling.

Ojo- Ummm...ok. Whatever makes you happy, I guess.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Reading message from Beth.

Hmm,so that's still only 2 votes for a staging of Potter, with suggestions of a carnival and a karaoke night.
UD: The carnival could be for October/Halloween.
Me: That'd be a good thought.

Now then, I need names for Nightmare's Vampire Brothers.
Count: Veren't they already given names?
Me: Yes... But I found a site with the Nightmare TCG list and the quartet had distinct ranks. So I had to correct the roster and need names again. Can't decide which outranks which amongst Lord and Prince to determine who gets to be Drac.
That TCG list also gave me the idea of adding a few deadly toys and that they should be presents for creep kids, but I'll deal with that after reaching the next 0, only one more away from that mark.

UD: Any possible candidates for that?
Me: Dunno... Thinking about maybe Tosh's Beastie as the Carbuncle or trying to visualize that TCG's "Organ Donor".
UD: Sounds like you've gotten a bit more inspiration.
Me: :smile: yeah, let's hope I can get to 8&¼ by the next myth group meeting on Saturday.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Me: *playing on the computer*

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk honk honk? (Hello Kyle. I learned something today. Wanna see? *leans in on the table*

Me: *takes headphones off* What's up Homer?

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk honk. (I've something to show you.)

Me: What's that?

Homer does a hand stand and then honks his nose.

Me: Wow! *claps hands* I wished i could do that. You'll have to show Marlon and Oscar. They'll get a kick out of that. Where did you learn that?

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk honk. *holds fingers upside his head*

Me: Oh T.V. I know i need to do some exercise. Wanna go and do some running around the Henson Track?

Homer Honker: Honk honkity! *runs off/comes back with head band and wrist bands and jogging shoes*

Whoa! You're fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.