Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin:Hi everyone!waving
Prairie:Hi Robin!How was your first day at a new day of school?
Rosita:Si. I bet they liked you!
Grover:Yeah..I bet you made lots of friends!
Robin:Well...
Everyone,we just got in. I guess I should've waited until after dinner to get Robin's new school supplies. Hey Chef?approaching Chef cautiously I'm sorry I made you wait dinner.
Cheflooking pretty mad at first Ooohhh...Okee. Et leest yu called end I wuzn't meking a torkee.
Right. So what is for dinner?
Chef puts it on the tableLuzanya!Noo peppers thu!Garlikky bred tu!
Mmm!Delicious!
Everyone else exclaims their delight too and Robin tells us about his first day of school
Robin:My teacher is really nice! Her name is Ms. Abricot. She tells us that's like "apricrot" without the "p"
Good way to remember it!
Robin:Yep. And guess what Kathy?You have homework too! You need to fill out an emergency card for me after dinner.
Sounds fair.Just remind me,OK?
Robin:OK.I've made a couple of new friends. Bobby..he's a bear. And Teddy,he's a turtle.There's a girl in my class that keeps making kissy faces at me.Yuk!
Grover:I think she likes you Robin.
Robin:Well I don't like her! Girls are yukky!
Prairie: What are Rosita and I? Chopped liver?
Robin:You're different. You're like sisters. An' Kathy's like a second mom.
(That almost made me cry:wink:)
Rosita:Well,try telling this girl...what's her name?
Robin:stick_out_tongue:enelope.She's a pig.
Rosita:Okay.Try telling Penelope nicely that you want to be friends with her. But just friends.No more doing kissyface to you or you'll tell your teacher.
And if that doesn't work,I'll be up to the teacher.
Robin:You'd really do that,Kathy?
Sure would! Nobody messes with my "kids" and gets away with it. But you try what Rosita said first,okay?
Robin nods but suddenly tears fill his eyes
Robin! Hey,what's the matter? You okay sweetie?
Everyone gathers around Robin wondering what's wrong
Robin:I'm f-fine his voice wavers
I can tell that he's not C'mon little buddy...let's go talkwe go into his room.Robin?You homesick?
Robin:N-no...not like you th-think.
giving him a tissue You'd feel better if you told me.
Robin looks up at meWhen I lived with Uncle Kermit at The Muppet Show I was always hearing Careful you don't step on Robin!Watch out for Robin! 'cause I'm so small.I almost thought that Uncle Kermit wanted to send me here because he didn't want me to get squooshed. Mom an' Dad were fightin' so much at home. An' that's why Uncle Kermit brought me to live with him. Sweetums was my only friend to watch out for me there. My biggest fear of coming here was of The Swedish Chef trying to cook me again. Yesterday he said he'd never do that again. Today when you picked me up and we went school shopping,I felt great!I missed my mom or Uncle Kermit helping me out with that.But still I had someone helping me. Then tonight at dinner when you said that no one messes with your kids..well..I felt like one of your kids. Thank you,Kathygiving me a BIG hug
Oh Robinsighing and hugging him You precious young frog.You're more than welcome! What did you do when you lived with Lisa?
Robin:She was kinda like the older sister type.She loved us too.But you're older.....
Watch it little flipperface....
Robinlaughing a bit:No..I mean,you're older than Lisa. You've taken on more than Lisa.
Ah...OK.Well..what do you say we take on my homework ,then yours then we go make some calls to Uncle Kermit,and your parents.
Robin:Okay!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kathy? You do know Robin's uncle Kermit is with Piggy and Catherine in Apt. 13 over in the Frank Townhouse right? Though it wouldn't hurt to call him, we haven't seen them in ages. And I'm sooooo wanting KG to get updated. *Sigh.

Oh well. LMK if you or Robin need help with anything.
Exciting things will hopefully be starting next week or so. :big_grin:

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- (staring at the wall, holding Snowbear) A month...a whole month....

Me- Hang in there, Ojo! You can do it! I'm stuck with this, too, remember?

Tutter- What's wrong?

Me- Ojo and I have promised not to read, say or look at anything Twilight related for a month. We should get a prize or something for this, because this isn't easy!

Ojo- From now until October 13th.... I CAN'T DO IT! We're gonna need some help with this!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... Giving Twilight up for a late Lent T? Why don't you make a game out of it? Put 30 jellybeans or smallish candies in a bowl, and take one for each day that passes during your countdown.

:shifty: But confidentially, it's okay if you like that franchise though we may mock a little at times.
It's like that song Bear sang about liking different things but still liking each other as friends...Can't recall the title now.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Yea....

Ojo- (clutches Snowbear so tight, the head might come off)

Tutter- How can I help?

Me- Just don't say anything about it and we'll be fine. (whispers) The walls have eyes and ears.... If we break, someone will know...

Ojo- Thanks for the idea, Ed!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Whoa, whoa! (chuckles) Slow down! I know you're excited about this, too, but let's take it 1 book at a time.

Ojo- Yea. I can only read so fast! Plus, I'm still a bear cub!

Me- Ailie, can you be our eyes and ears? We need some motivation.

Ojo- I want a BIG mountain of candy when the month is over!

Tutter- A mountain? (scoffs) Good luck...

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (shrugs) Whatever you say. I'll try it. Just one favor: TAKE THE POSTERS OUT OF OUR ROOMS!

Ojo- (spots a big book) War And Peace. (picks it up, but it's too heavy and she falls) Owww! We're not reading this one!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- I'm trying as hard as I can! T is just a little more attached than I am. It's her fault that I'm addicted to it, too. Treelo would've gotten involved, but he left just in time.

Tutter- And I could care less.

Me- A month of this.... Why me?

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- Maybe we should go see Doc Hogg about this....

Me- Come on, Ojo. You know we'll never get a-

Ojo- -word in? Yea, I know. (giggles)

Me- -_-;

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *knock knocks on Room 17's door* Roooccckkkky? Aaaannnngggiiiie?

Gonzo: Why are we bugging them?

Liza: BECAUSE. l:I

Status
Not open for further replies.