Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (groans on the bed)

Oscar: What's with her?

Rizzo: Must be all dat slime from dat game.

Turbo: Maybe it was from da muffins.

Rizzo (aghast): DERE IS NUTTIN' WRONG WIT' EATIN' MUFFINS! Muffins are God's gift ta all livin' creatures!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: Indeed they are, especially the ones with sugary pineapple pieces or cinnamon crusted pecans.
*Count is serving milk to Fatatatita and her five little kittens.
*Ed's playing a little bit of Numbervania with special speaker enhancements.
Zappppp! Yeah, just snatched a floating 5 with my laser lightning cane. Okay, now I just gotta get past the flittering bats... Oh, hi Sanguina. Huh? Retrieve them? Well how... *Extends game character's arms out like a scarecrow, the bats perch themselves down. *Hands them back to the bloodshot beauty. *Moves on to next section of the castle.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me: O_O

Rizzo: O_O You didn't buy dat game, did ya?

Me: Why? It was a GREAT game! I love it! I'm gonna hug it and squeeze it and love it and call it George.

Rizzo: -_- If ya beat it in undah two days ... be glad ya rented it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (half wakes up, hears about a void): Yawn. Well, I'm gonna give Fragglemuppet some time to catch up to the RTL one. *laughs* Yawn. But ... this weekend I'll start the Fraggle video game one. Just completed a simplified description of Fraggle Rock. *falls back asleep*

Sarah and Bear (heads over to Bastran's room, trying to play fetch, which they're still kinda getting the hang of)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Today vas brought to you by the number 24 and by the letter K... As in our new post total!
*Thunder clap with accompanying lightning.
Nighty-night my little 1's.

Bastran

Reaction score
Shon: *Yips at Sarah and bear* Rowlf! Look! Puppies! Can we keep them? 8D

Rowlf: *Sighs, grinning*

Fozzie: Aww! X3 *Throws a chew toy for Sarah and Bear, which Shon and Rowlf inexplicably leap after*

(Niiight c: )

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (knocks on Bell's door): Hello? Helloooooo? Didn't get around to meeting you yet! Anybody home?

Bear (impatiently paws on the door)

Bastran

Reaction score
Bell: *Pushes it open, with great effort* O hai there! 83 *Hugs Kelly's leg* Sorry we haven't been able to interact yeeeet. We're just gonna move our stuff in today and then we'll be settled. c:

Shon: *Gets on all fours and yips at Bear playfully* Hey! 83

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Bear (yips and dashes through the common room, hoping to be chased)

Me (waves): Hi! You must have a lot of stuff. Didn't you come in earlier? Anyway, I'm sorta the assistant manager. If Ed's going around Hensonville chasing haunters, maybe I can help. It's great to see a new face! There's lots to see and do around Hensonville. I hope you'll have lots of fun. :smile:

Bastran

Reaction score
Bell: Yeah...well, I have a lot of roomies, and they have a lot of stuff too. XP Silly musicians.
I certainly hope so! c: I already know Cait an Ailie, they's my buds. They convinced me to join. XD

Shon: *Gives chase*

Status
Not open for further replies.