Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves card at Room 4.

Happy birthday Digit.
Hope you have a great 1 2-day, filled with 3dom.
See you at the party and take care.

Signed:
Ed, :batty: and Deadly.

Bastran

Reaction score
Room 12 are all lining the hall to Room 4, wearing brightly-coloured hats. They look ridiculous.

Fozzie: *Walks up to Room 4, holding a cake behind his back* *Knocks on the door with his forehead* Hellooo? :3

Rowlf: I'm not sure if they're home yet, Foz. XP *Carrying Shon, who hath a blue party hat on to match his bow*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Fata, Fatatatita's eldest kitten curls up outside Room 5's door. *She knocks with her paw, wondering if Beth will pick up the batch of Easter goodies we sent her.

Meanwhile...
A Whatnot known only as the IRS Agent from the Dennis Quaid episode of Muppets Tonight knocks on Room 1's door.
Agent: Hello and excuse me, but does a Rizzo the Rat live here?
UD: No, he's in Room 2, that's the next door down.
Agent: Oh, thank you sir. *Moves over to knock on Kelly's door.

Bastran

Reaction score
Animal: BRAH-? *Tackled* *Struggles wiff Ailie*

Rowlf: ...*Covers Shon's eyes* Sonny boy, you shouldn't be watching this. :confused:

Bell: DX... *Climbs onto Tony's head and goes to sleep*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocking on Room 6. Kathy, you in? Heard you were a bit mift about some external goings-on. So I thought we'd help try cheering you by bringing one of Fatatatita's kittens to spend the day. That, and the mother rully misses her sister-in-paw. We'll be in the common room whenever you get the chance to answer.
*Hugs to the roommates of kitty-kat-Kathy. :super:

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Knocking on Room 6. Kathy, you in? Heard you were a bit mift about some external goings-on. So I thought we'd help try cheering you by bringing one of Fatatatita's kittens to spend the day. That, and the mother rully misses her sister-in-paw. We'll be in the common room whenever you get the chance to answer.
*Hugs to the roommates of kitty-kat-Kathy. :super:
going to Apartment 6 Hopefully they haven't changed the lock on me.sticking the key in & it unclocks.. Phew! Hi everyone!
Everyone (including Gaffer) comes running
Grover: Kathyyyyy...I missed yooouu!hugging me tightly
hugging Grover I missed you too Grover...but..uh..could you let go a little bit... you're sort of strangling me.
Grover:Oh...sorry.I was just so happy and excited to see you.
That's OK.
Rosita:Hi Kathy!hugging me
Hiya Rosita!hugging her
Prairie:Kathy! hugging me
Prairie!hugging Prairie while all this time Gaffer is doing figure 8s around my ankles and it seems like she's impatient
Gaffer!Hi kitty..c'mere!scooping up Gaffer who is purring and meowing and headbonking me Wow!I've never seen Gaffer act this way before.If she could talk I would think she'd have something to tell me!
my 3 roomies look at each other and laugh
OK you 3 knuckleheads...what's going on?
Prairie: First you gotta close your eyes and hold out your hands.
You're not going to put some kind of yucky cold glop in my hands are you?
Grover:Silly Kathy!That is something that only Oscar would do! Now trust us. You will like this.
OK..OK....closing my eyes and holding out my hands.I'm hearing my roomies talking..then meows that sound more like the Count's cat Fatatita than Gaffer....then a couple of tiny mews.. and then something soft and furry is put in my hands
Rosita:OK Kathy...open your eyes and look at what we put in your hands.
I look and there's an adorable KITTEN there!It's black like Fatatita with a couple of white spots.The kitten looks up at me and mews.I look over and see Fatatita is sitting there purring loudly.
Ohhhh Fatatita! He...looking at the kitten's rear end yeah I was right the first time.:wink: He's so cute! Congratulations! You must be one proud mommy huh?I then ask my roomies Does he have any brothers or sisters?
Prairie:2. A brother and a sister. They were born in The Count's room.But Ed and the Count both know how much you love cats. So they brought Fatatita first to visit Gaffer.Second to show you one of the kittens.
Well thank you Fatatita!petting her
Fatatita headbonks me a few times then picks up her son by the scruff of the neck and heads to the door.
I think she wants to get back to her little family.Okay Fatatita! I'll see you soon!opening door and letting Fatatita and her baby out.Then I look at Gaffer So you were trying to tell me Fatatita had kittens huh?
Gaffer purrmeows
I'll take that as a yes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh wha? I thought they were five girl kittens: Fata, Tata, Tati, Tita, and Orange Marmalade. Oh well, guess these must be from a second litter, unless Kathy knows something I don't from that storybook chronicling Prairie's stint as a reporter for the Sesame Sun. :confused:

*Is glad Kathy feels better and has her:smile: back.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Huh wha? I thought they were five girl kittens: Fata, Tata, Tati, Tita, and Orange Marmalade. Oh well, guess these must be from a second litter, unless Kathy knows something I don't from that storybook chronicling Prairie's stint as a reporter for the Sesame Sun. :confused:

*Is glad Kathy feels better and has her:smile: back.
Oops...didn't know that!:embarrassed: And yeah I have my :smile: back (Check PMs soon please and thank mew)
But back to the group at Room 6:
Actually that kitten looked more like a girl. I was probably wrong.
Prairie:Yeah..I think so too. I found out from Ed that there are 5 girl kittens. Fata Tata Tati Tita and Orange Marmalade
Orange Marmalade?For a girl?Most orange kittens are boys.But there's always the exception,And I have seen a few orange female cats.I think I had an orange girl cat.Her name was Cinnamon.
Grover:Is she the one who..heehee..sneezed all over your grandfather in the middle of the night and a...
Yes...I know who you're talking about Grover. That wasn't Cinnamon. That was Pumpkin. Poor kitten always was sick with a cold.He sneezed on my grandfather one night while they were visiting & my grandfather who REALLY didn't like cats was the target of the gunk in Pumpkin's nose when Pumpkin sneezed if you get my drift.And it landed on my grandfather's head!
Rosita & Prairie:EWWWW!
Yeah!My grandfather was NOT happy!

Bastran

Reaction score
Shon: Kathy? Whossat?

Rowlf: She's another roomie, Shon. We haven't been able to meet her yet.

Bell: Jah. Lucky thing she is. XP Wanna go see her?

Rowlf: We should, but we'll have to leave Animal here. He's still moping about his drums.

Animal: *Sitting at the mangled remains of his drum set, looking like a wilted flower* >:...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Decides to call for some pizza to be delivered with some toppings sure to please the roomies. We can eat a couple of slices while still reading this epic fic we keep finding.

Status
Not open for further replies.