Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *appeared fabulously* Swimming! YAYS! *does a cannonball*

Gonzo: WOOO! *jumps in naked*

Camilla: *facewing, goes off to suntan*

Statler: Sun tanning? Looks like we're having fried chicken for dinner!

S&W: DOH HO HO!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
(we run to the pool and Ojo and I dive in)

Ojo- Wow! The water feels so nice!

Me- Come on in, Tutter! You're really missing out.

Tutter- No, thanks. The water looks awfully cold. (dips foot in water) Oooh! It is cold! I'm not going in.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Uh, ok. OK! I'll do it! Here goes. (looks down from diving board) Wow... that quite a ways down.

Ojo- Be careful!

Me- (bounces on diving board) 1...2...3! (dives off, does a few flips and spalshes in the water)

*SPLASH!*

Me- That was fun! Well, what'd you guys think?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hangs banner commemorating the 20th anniversary of Jim's untimely passing.
We should use today as a day of celebrating all that Jim was and still is. Watch your favorite Muppet movie or special, especially The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson if you have it. Have a moment of poinient sillyness. Go out and learn more about your favorite known or obscure Muppets. In short, just have fun remembering Jim himself.

*Goes down to have breakfast with roomies at Jim's Coffee House.
:smile: :smile: :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming back home to the townhouse...

*Posts note: Whoever wants to can come with us to the movies. See you at Rainbow Connections Cinema at the HV Mall.

*Leaves after picking up wallet and shades, Count and UD are already outside in the Countmobile waiting for me to board.
:smile: :smile: :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sitting at home, watching The Mask): You know what's really weird?

Oscar: The fact we're having this conversation aftah leavin'?

Kelly (shakes head): I'm a guest, not a banned member. Anyway, it's known that I live over in a house of my own now, but no one ever comes to visit or even just call. I wonder what they're up to.

Rizzo: Probably th' usual ... pool parties, movies, weird schtick. 'Ey, by da way ... how's your lil' party gonna end up? We all gonna almost die again or what?

Kelly (grins): The end is the end. All that happens before that is progress.

Oscar (rolls eyes): Great. She's watching LOST again.

Kelly (noticing a light bulb appear over her head): You know ... the whole Jacob/MIB thing gives me --.

Rizzo: No.

Kelly: -- an --.

Oscar: Absolutely not.

Kelly (laughs): -- idea!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Makes appointment to call up Kelly to hang for lunch tomorrow if she wants. :wink:

Last edited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (going for a drive 'cause she can't sleep yet, blasting the radio)

Rizzo: Y'know, I got sensitive ears....

Kelly (smiles sheepishly): Sorry. Working two to ten sucks. Not only am I having to get ready for work at noon --.

Rizzo: -_- You poor baby ....

Kelly: I'm serious! Sometimes I don't get home until after midnight! Working is totally messing with my usual schedule.

Rizzo: Newsflash, kiddo. You didn't HAVE a schedule. You'd rathah be unemployed?

Kelly (groans): Well ... no ... but ....

Rizzo (sighs): Look ... dose kids are in school an' dey can't talk to ya. Ed's got a full-time job makin' sure da Townhouse don't boin down an' whatevah else he does, right? You just gotta accept it's jus' you an' your roomies, kiddo.

Kelly (stares at him and sticks out her tongue): I'm totally replacing you with Jun --.

Rizzo (screaming): WATCH OUT -- YER GONNA KILLS US ALL! *car swerves*

Kelly (trying to wrest control of the car, succeeds): Whew.

Rizzo (trembling): It -- it -- it's like livin' wit' Gonzo 24/7.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Thinks for a moment. What would the Smoke Monster be like with Muppet googly eyes?
*Leaves message on Kelly's machine inviting her to see if she wants to do lunch tomorrow.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (checking her voice mail on her cell phone): Hmm. *calls Ed back* Hey, Ed? Did you have an idea about the time? I leave at one central.

Rizzo: -_- We nearly kill someone an' all she can t'ink about is lunch. *sniffles, wipes a tear from his eye* I taught her so well ....

Status
Not open for further replies.