Hensonville City 2011

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------
Ack, I missed another birthday.

Rhonda: Well you're never HERE.

Like you two couldn't do something without me.

Rhonda: I already do, sweetcheeks. I see you joined Twitter.

How did you--? Are you following me?

Rhonda: Don't be ridiculous. Rats don't follow humans. Humans may, if they wish, follow a stylish, chic and sophisticated rat, y'know, for fashion tips and so on.

I...don't do fashion.

Rhonda *eyeroll* No, REALLY?

:news: Um...I bought Bert a gift...anyone want to deliver it with me?

That's sweet, Newsie. What'd you find for him?

:news: One of those bird clocks, that chirps every hour...except it's all pigeons.

Sure, I'll go over there with you. *glares back at unconcerned rat on sofa* And YOU...don't read my tweet!

Rhonda: Oh wow. You have a whole one already?

Ergh...I only joined it to follow someone. Hey...stop that! I see you checking!

Rhonda: So don't make 'em public. Duh.

:news: Come on...who cares what Rhonda does with your bird noises? Let's go say Happy Belated to Bert.

*following the confident reporter out the door* ...bird noises?
-----------------

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: *rubs eyes* Guys...whoa...who used my confetti canon?

The apartment is a mess, streamers and confetti, are everywhere, frosting is on the walls and floor and Bert is asleep with a lamp shade over his head and Ernie and Susie are nowhere to be found

Ernie: *walks over to Bert, holding a wrapped box* This came for you buddy!

Bert: *pulls lampshade off of his head* Thanks Ernie! *accepts gift* It's from Ed and company, how nice of them! *opens it* Bottle caps to add to my collection, how neat!

Ellie: *smiles* So, I take it you guys had a party, did some gift-giving, cake eating and all yesterday?

Ernie: We sure did, but, we could have waited for you if you wanted.

Ellie: Yeah, but, I was feeling really sick yesterday and I didn't want to sour up the party, but, I'm glad you had it and now that I'm feeling much better, here I am, and I have a gift for you Bert!

Bert: Ellie, you shouldn't have!

Ellie: Well, I did anyway, so, open it!

Bert: *opens the gift* Ellie, this is great! *holds up a very-detailed metal bookmark with pigeons and the letter B surrounded by the pigeons*

Ellie: Glad you like it! Now, if we could just find Susie...

Susie: *walks into the room with a bucket and three sponges* Ellie, you're here! *gives a hug and then holds out a sponge* Ernie, you, Ellie and I will be cleaning up this mess! Bert, you can relax since it was your birthday yesterday!

Bert: Susie, it's not fair for me to make you guys clean up all the mess on your own.

Susie: I figured you might say that so, *reaches into bucket and produces a pigeon shaped sponge* Now we can all have a cleaning party!

Ellie: *sarcastic* How fun...*goes over to get some frosting off of a wall* But, still, it is nice to be back here with my roomies...I wonder what the other boarders have been up to since I've been gone...

Lola p

Reaction score
**Don Music, Abby, Cantus and Telly are waiting in front of the Jim townhouse**
Telly: When is this Grace girl going to show up!

Abby: she said she was still packing. and I talked to her mabye 10 minutes ago. And, she lives in an apartment building all the way in monstropolis, so-

**Is cut off by a swirling black portal. It expands to reveal Grace in a leather jacket, Driving a harley, With all of her thing and her cat, Muffin,.**

Grace: **sees everyones shocked expressions**

Sorry for the dramatic enterance! My name is Grace, I'm a vampire werewolf hybrid!

Don: Oh joy, I have to spend my time with some freak!

Grace: Oh you must be Don. Hi!

Abby: You already know me, But I don't think you've met Telly or Cantus yet!

Cantus: A pleasure to meet you Grace.

Telly: **shyly** Hi...

Don: Lets get our luggage up to our room. I want to be done before midnight..

Grace: **snaps fingers** Done!

Telly: How did you do that?

Grace: Well, being a vampire werewolf hybrid has its advantages...

Lets say hi to some people around the townhouse!

*goes into the town house, and sees that there is a huge gap in apartment 8*

Grace: uh.. Hi? You know there is a gaping hole in your wall, right?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Grace. *Gives her the key to Apt 13. BTW: Unless you happen to be a magical-type person like Abby there, *points at the fairy child, or a natural creature of the night like my roomies, or Halloween... You're gonna have to drop the hybrid schtick. Things are a bit more, er, mortal quasi-realistic around here in Hensonville. And yeah, we know there's a gaping hole up in Apt 8, that's Tony's place.
*Walks back to Apt 1, hoping the new residents will have a good time here.

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: Ok, thanks Ed!

**pumped to see room: opens door to see a spacious room**

My goodness! This is so cool!

Abby: wow, this is cool!

**runs to far left bedroom**

This one is mine!

Grace: Ok Abby.

**goes to room next to Abby**

I'll take this one.

**later, after unpacking**

Grace: Ok guys! Lets go deliver pies!

Don: What?

Grace: Oh, its a tradition of my family to deliver treats every time we move into a new place. I just wanted to keep that tradition up.

**the roomies leave and head to room 1 and drop pumpkin pie off**
**makes rounds to rest of rooms, stops at room 8 and just sets the pie in the apartment itself**

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pie!!! Oh, me love pie! Thank you Grace.
*Grabs pumpkin pie and runs back indoors to enjoy pumpkiny goodness. :smile:

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: Your welcome Ed!
I hope everyone else likes their pie.

Abby: ***getting a poptart**

Telly: *aranging triangle wall stickers**

Don: **messing with his piano**

Cantus: **plays some notes on his pipe**

Grace: Yup, think everyone likes it here!

**hooks up Xbox so she can play some Portal 2 later. :big_grin: **

***OOC: would you like me to do a room layout in the Hensonville Guide?***

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, go ahead as that's part of new residents' initiation here. And that'll give you a better idea of the town layout, what Hensonville has to offer.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
:news: Here is a Muppet News Flash! Breaking news in Hensonville!

Rhonda: Ohboy. Did I vet this report? Did I? No!

Shh...let him talk.

:news: *clears throat, straightens shoulders* Ahem! The heretofore unseen and apocryphal Room Thirteen of the Townhouse does indeed exist! Architects and engineers were called out moments ago to survey this inexplicable materialization of a whole suite of rooms in the well-known Hensonville apartment tower. We have with us today the spokesman for Normal, Normal, and Normal, LTD, Surveyors... Mr Fat Blue. Mr Blue, what can you tell us about this phenomenal event?

*a fat blue mustachioed AM looks around uncertainly*
Fat Blue: A-am I really on TV?

:news: Indeed you are, Mr Blue! What did your team discover only moments ago when you arrived at the townhouse?

Fat Blue: Oh, well, I...I haven't really had the chance to take a look at it yet! I mean I only just got here...

:news: Is it true that it is scientifically impossible for an entire apartment to simply happen, much less be suddenly inhabited by Muppets, fairies, monsters, or weird, fantastically delusional creatures?

Fat Blue: Errrr...well, I --

:news: IS there in fact a new resident in the tower? Can you confirm or deny this allegation?

Fat Blue: Well give me a chance to go next door and--

:news: But isn't that impossible? Isn't that utterly ridiculous? How can an entire suite of rooms materialize out of this air? Things don't just magically appear and--

*everyone else ducks and covers as a piano crashes out of nowhere onto Newsie*

Fat Blue: Hey, have you got a permit to keep a tame piano indoors? I'll have to take this up with my buddies down at the Musical Instrument Licensing Bureau! *shakes head* Why, oh why, do they always have to drag ME into these kinds of things? *he wanders out, muttering bitterly*

Rhonda *sighing, on camera* You heard it here...well, sort of first, I guess. This has been an incredibly pointless report. Now back to your regular RPing.

Umm...Newsie? Are you okay? *poking through scattered faux-ivory keys; they clink, and a string twangs* Are you UNDER there still?

Rhonda: Check the apartment below us...
------------
***with thanks to Mr Fat Blue!***
--------------

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace and crew**

**knock on door to apartment 12**

Grace: Hi, we just moved into apartment 13!