Hensonville City 2011

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: Alright guys, there's those awesome 10-cookies we got from Ed in the fridge, there's food for you to heat up and if anything, just order some pizza, bye! *giving hugs*

Susie: Ellie, you'll be gone for four days D: ?

Ellie: Just about Susie!

Ernie: Bye Ellie, have fun!

Ellie: Sure thing, and I'll keep in touch as much as I can while I'm on my trip!

Bert: Ellie, please be safe while on your travels!

Ellie: I know Bert, I know, well, I've gotta run! Bye guys! *pulls her roommates into a group hug*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh, now where would Ellie be heading off for a mini-vacation? Oh well, hope she has a great time touring.

*Agrees with :fanatic:, are you listening Disney?! We want Seasons 4 and 5, 4 and 5! Meh, I can always get the whole run of TMS from fellow tape traders. *Shrugs.

*Sends Fatatita to play with Gaffer.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'll be leaving soon for that movie night I mentioned where we'll be watching two of Jim's fantasy films.

:batty: That's 2, 2 marwelous movies.
Fright. Till I get back late tonight, Ailie and Spamela are in charge both here and at the pools if anyone drops round there.
Have fun peeps. Count down.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
:news: Pssst!

Rhonda *pokes head out of bathroom* What?

:news: Aaagh! Monster!!

Rhonda: Cute. Cute joke. *grabs a towel and wipes cucumber masque off her face, then realizes the Muppet is serious* Oh calm down, sunshine. Didn't your mother ever do a beauty routine?

:news: She did frowning exercises.

Rhonda: WHAT exercises?

:news: To strengthen the scowling muscles...you know...like this. *he contorts his face*

Rhonda: You.
Are.
So.
Weird.
Anyway, whaddaya want? I'm a little busy!

:news: Er...have you seen our roommate around lately?

Rhonda: Who, Kris? Yeah...she hauled outta here cackling about rocking. I dunno. Something about writing eleven pages on four hours' sleep. Why?

:news: Oh. Oh good. That's good, right?

Rhonda: If a girl doesn't mind winding up with baggy eyes like you got, nah, it's fine.

:news: I do not have -- forget it. Look, um...is that story still on her laptop?

Rhonda: She's still workin' on it, so yeah. *beat* Are you actually going to probe the deepest recesses of fan fic? Are you sure you can handle that, Walter Mitty?

:news: Why are you calling me Walter? *beat* I didn't know his last name was Mitty. I'll make a note of that.

Rhonda: Listen...you cannot go rooting through her computer to read that stuff! It's...it's...it's an ethics violation! It's what Fleet would do -- probably has done a million times already! It's an insult to your roomie who has a huge crush on you!

:news: Look, I'm not going to root anywhere, just see what's open on the desktop, because I heard that --what? WHAT?

Rhonda: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Now go away; me and the Veet got an appointment to keep! *slams bathroom door*
------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is laid out contentedly, will review in the morning.
:batty: But ve vant to know fright now.
UD: Just sleep on it, and give us an answer in the morning.
*Both laugh.

*Hopes Newsie doesn't find out about that horrid American Gypsies show starting on NatGeo, yeck, I know they play things up for the promos, but... We have a word for what they showed in my native Spanish, the word is "cafre". As in trash. *Hopes not to offend.
*Sends up some pieces of sweet-spiced pineapple to Apt 12.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Spiced pineapple! yayy! Thanks Ed! NOM nom nom nom...

Rhonda: Sheesh. You gonna share that?

:news: *singing softly* Share it maybe...

I am actually going to take a look at that drek, yes...strictly for research, to see what nationality these Rom are from. But agree with you that ALL reality TV should not only be banned, it should be sunk into the Marianas trench. Or the Triangle. *sigh* That was a fun show...

Rhonda: Were you up all night watching that Triangle thing?

Just 'til 2.30. I couldn't sleep.

Rhonda: Riiiight. It wouldn't have anything to do with your Sam Neill crush.

:news: You got cookie...huh? *shocked* You...crush...

Yes, well, ummm...but like the song says...love the Muppet you're with?

:news: I...I have no idea what to make of you...

Hmm. *vetoes about 3 dozen suggestive comments* Uh...I'm sure you'll come up with something, Newsie. I could happily be putty in those cute felted four fingered hands...

:news: *suddenly notices* You DON'T have four fingers! You have five! You...you're not...not a Muppet!

Rhonda: Oh bruddah.

Ummmmm.....
no.
That's not a problem, right?

:news: No wonder you're so tall...eep...
------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: The triangle? Personally I alvays prefered the square instead.
UD: What?
:batty: Square One.
Me: Oh, she means Bermuda.
:batty: Bahama.
Ud, to framed shot of Eleanor, C'mon pretty mama.
:batty: Key Largo, Montigo.
Me: Maybe why don't we go down to, sheesh, now they've got me doing it too.

The only reality stuff I watch is what they air as weekly ongoing competitions on Food Network. Had Dead Like Me on Chiller for tonight, but it worked out much better staying plugged here to the comp for a vonderous slab of fanfic instead.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Happy sigh. Just sent Beth a revised haunter write-up, hope she likes.
*Grabs a choc square to power on through, glad people are enjoying the pools. Might go there this weekend if the rain lets up.
:batty: Vhat about...
The new movie? It doesn't get here to HV until next Wednesday, but we will watch the newest installment in Nolan's version.
*UD shakes his head after hearing the news that someone went Bane for real in Aurora, Colorado. What fools such mortals be.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Arrrggghhh!

Rhonda: Uh oh. *darts out of the way of a thrown notepad* Uh, everything okay up there, Miss Scowly?

Just frustrated. I just learned that "Alcatraz" will be released on dvd this October...I hate it that the show was canceled without us ever learning the secrets! Why can't they make it into a graphic novel at least, and continue the story, so at least I can know if my theory about the '63s is right?

:news: I think they're taking over the country. That's why the map showed them all over.

*blink* You watched the show? I thought it was too sca---uh, I mean, not your cup of tea?

:news: Well, you talked about it so much, I, er...may have seen a few episodes...

Newsie...did you watch it just because I was a fan?

:news: Um. Well. I just felt perhaps I ought to broaden my viewing tastes a bit.

Rhonda: Ya mean watching more than the news?

:news: I do not only watch news!

Rhonda: Really. Name me ONE thing you've seen in the past MONTH that wasn't news-related. *tapping foot*

:news: Um...

Rhonda: Didn't think so.

:news: *snaps fingers* The fireworks display in NYC! And...and...um...that program about Zumba fitness.

Rhonda: That's an infomercial, you idiot.

:news: There's nothing wrong with learning about methods of keeping in shape!

Rhonda: Or watching cute girls' butts.

:news: Wha --I -- er-- *blushing* I have work to do! *stomp stomp stomp SLAM*

Wow.

Rhonda: There ya go. He does have a pulse.
-----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pfew, finished cleaning up the newest KG chapter for the hardcopy I keep. Gonna grab some pizza slices and call it a night.