1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help during the month of October to continue broadcasting Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen online via Radionomy, directly with any MP3 media player or on your phone when you're on the go. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 46 on PBS
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially begins on PBS Monday September 12. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

4. Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands
    Fans have been waiting forty years for a live concert with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it happened Sunday August 7 at the Outside Lands Music Festival.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Abby: No problem Ernie!

And, yes. I have been practicing a lot... I actually was able to make a broom sweep itself the other day! It was awesome!

Grace: *Watches Susie and Link dance*

*Giggles a little*
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  2. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Ellie: Hey, it's not my fault that Susie tripped!

Susie: Ellie!

Ellie: Well it's not!

Susie: Sure...*realizes she's dancing with Link* I'm d-dancing oh my...

Bert: *hears noise from out in the hall, sees Betty Lou* B-Betty Lou! *is surprised to see her* H-hi there!

Ernie: That sounds really neat Abby! Maybe you can help us clean up like that around here, I'm sure Susie would like that!

Ellie: Where'd Bert go off to?
  3. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Abby: Oh, sure! I'd be glad to help out!

Grace: *Giggles even harder at Susie*

Don: Er... good question Ellie.... Where did he go?
  4. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Link Hogthrob: *dips Susie, and accidentally clunks her head against the floor* Oops!...

Angie: Ow!...

Luanne: *face-paw* Oh, dear...

Angie: Susie, are you okay?! D:

Betty Lou: *sobbing* Oh, hello, there... *double-takes* B-Bert?... W-what are you doing here? Wow...i-it's amazing to see you again. *wipes away a tear* It's been so long since our last play-date. *shly goes over to Bert* :3 *sweeping the heel of her Mary Jane shoe* ^^;
  5. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: O_O

Susie... you ok there?
  6. DramaQueenMokey

Susie: *is dipped* F-fine girls just fine! I'm just not used to all the flowing movements!

Ellie: Don't worry about Nervous Nellie I mean Susie *giggles*

Bert: *smiles shyly at Betty Lou* I-it really has been a while heh...I live here! Ernie does too! We're roommates with our friends Ellie and Susie. We're having a little party, would you like to join us?
  7. LinkiePie<3

Betty Lou: Oh...y-you and Ernie do live here? Wow, what an unexpected coincidence! I just moved here a little while ago. Though, unfortunately, no one answered the door when I first arrived. I wonder why's that? *sighs* And sure, I would love to attend. *smiles* Mind if I invite my dolly, too? *shows Bert her favorite doll* Isn't she beautiful? :3 *giggles nervously* ^^

Link Hogthrob: *kicks back on Ellie's sofa, resting an iced handkerchief on his swollen eye* x.x

Luanne: *sits next to Link* Are you okay, sweetie? *kiss* <3

Link Hogthrob: *sighs*._.
  8. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *Joins Ellie in giggling*

Abby: *Is randomly flying around just cleaning up random messes*
  9. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Pssst, Ed--I have plenty of ideas of my own! Keep reading!
  10. DramaQueenMokey

Bert: *also giggles nervously* She's lovely just like you! *giggles nerouvsly again* I um...right this way! *leading Betty Lou to the 'party' *

Susie: Mr. Hogthrob, would you need more ice? Or first aid? Where did out first aid kit get to?

Ernie: Here it is Susie! *hands her the first aid kit before she can go bananas*

Susie: Thanks Ernie! *accepts first aid kit*

Ellie: *glad bit surprised that the first aid kit was found at all* I thought we lost that while moving back in!

Ernie: But we packed a spare!

Ellie: Thank goodness! *sighs*
  11. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *Spots Betty Lou walking into the room*

Oh hi! Who are you?
  12. LinkiePie<3

Betty Lou: *blushing heavily* R-really?...aw, thanks, Bert. *blushing shyly; following Bert; holding on to his arm nervously* H-hello, everyone...my name is Betty Lou. I'm from Sesame Street, and I just moved here today. I can't wait to meet everyone, and make new friends. c:

Angie: Betty Lou! *picks her up and hugs her for a long time* Where were you?!

Betty Lou: I was waiting at the front door, but no one was home...

Luanne: Oh, deary me! We're all so sorry, Betty Lou.

Angie: Yeah, we should have known to wait for you.

Betty Lou: Aw, all is forgiven. ^^ Thank you for the apology. :3

Link Hogthrob: *to Susie, groaning* The more ice, the faster my eye heals.

Luanne: Aw... :c *hugging Link* <3
  13. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Abby: Hi Betty! *Rushes in and hugs her*

Grace: Hi Betty Lou! I'm Grace, and the girl that just hugged you is Abby. Welcome to Hensonville!
  14. DramaQueenMokey

Susie: Right away Mr. Hogthrob! *goes to get more ice*

Ernie: Hiya Betty Lou! *waves*

Ellie: Well Bert, you two seem to be rather aquainted ;D!

Bert: *blushes deeply* Ellie!

Ellie: *giggles* Hi Betty Lou, I'm Ellie! I like pink confetti! *tosses some in the air*

Bert: Perhaps a little too much -_-

Susie: *returns with more ice* Here's your ice Mr. Hogthrob!

Bert: Betty Lou, that's Susie.

Susie: *waves to Betty Lou* Hello :) nice to meet you!
  15. LinkiePie<3

Betty Lou: Tee-hee-hee! *^w^*/ Hello, Ellie. Grace. Susie. Pretty names! 8D Long time, no see, Ernie! Abby! *hugging Abby* ...*giggles* Bert...is that a coating of pink glitter on your shirt? :laugh:

Angie: *snickers*

Link Hogthrob: *takes the ice and rests it against his eye* T-thank you, Susie... *groaning*

Luanne: *storking Link's manly chest* I know, honey. I know...just relax. Your eye shouldn't ache by morning. *kisses Link reassuringly* <3

Link Hogthrob: I hope you're wrong.

Luanne: Pardon?

Link Hogthrob: I want my eye better by tonight. ;_;
  16. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: Aw... Thanks! :D

Abby: Ya! Long time no see!

Don: *Has fallen asleep on the couch*

No... don't touch Bill... leave him alone....
  17. DramaQueenMokey

Bert: Uh...why yes that is glitter on my shirt! *embarassed*

Ernie: *laughs* Still looks great on you buddy!

Bert: *sighs*

Susie: Don't worry Mr. Hogthrob! I'm sure Miss Poodle will give you plenty of TLC to make that eye feel much better :)
  18. LinkiePie<3

Betty Lou: *giggling* Aw, Ernie's right, Bert. You do look great, with or without the pink glitter on you... *blushes* So, it's okay. What's important is that you're still you, Bert. *scoots closer to Bert and gives him a gentle hug* ^w^

Link Hogthrob: TLC?... I'm sorry, I'm not very bright with abbreviations-- nor with almost anything else but what my heart desires.

Luanne: Oh, I will show you what it means... *gives Link a kiss and giggles happily* <3

Link Hogthrob: Uh...I think one of my bowling shows are on!

Luanne: -_-
  19. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: Starts giggling at Luanne and Link*
  20. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Ru: (brightly) There we go. Okay--who wants to say Grace?
    Fozzie: Do you mean the girl in Apartment 12?
    Ru: What? Oh--no. I mean, um, return thanks before we eat.
    Rizzo: Why do we have to return it? I didn't take it! (laughs hysterically at his own joke) What? Sheesh--tough crowd.
    Fozzie: (whispering) Tell me about it.
    (There is a commotion at the door kitchen door. Kermit arrives with Piggy in tow--literally. It is a very uncertain thing that he will actually be able to get her into the room because she is holding on to the doorframe, but eventually the slick satin of her gloves slides free and they come stumbling into the kitchen.)
    Kermit: Piggy--Piggy! This is ridiculous! It's just Gonzo and Rizzo. You've eaten with them lots of times.
    Piggy: Eaten with them--yes! But Moi is not going to live with them in the same apartment.
    Kermit: Piggy--they're on the lease! There's nothing we can do about it--
    Gonzo: (springing up from his chair) Wow! Miss Piggy, you look beautiful tonight. (He runs around and holds her chair for her with a flourish.) Allow me.
    (Despite herself, Piggy is pleased.)
    Piggy: How charming of vous. (Gonzo drops her napkin into her lap.) Um, yes, well, thank you, Gonzo.
    Gonzo: Not at all. Here--let me pour you some sparkling grape juice.
    (Less pleased by this turn of events is Kermit, who is rather the worse for wear from his scuffle getting Piggy into the room. He is happy that Piggy is getting satisfied, but not necessarily happy about how.)
    Ru: Here, Piggy--let me fill up your plate. What kind of dressing would you like?
    "Rizzo: High class and French, am I right? (He and Fozzie giggle, but Piggy quells it with a look.)
    Piggy: Moi usually prefers--
    (Kermit is suddenly at her elbow.)
    Kermit: Roasted tomato and basic Italian? Right, Sweetheart?
    Piggy: (smiling up at Kermit) Thank you, Kermie.
    (Ru and Fozzie stare at each other. Fozzie mouths "Sweetheart?" Kermit is not above an affectionate moniker, but usually not at the dinner table and usually not in front of guests. Gonzo looks at Kermit assessingly.)
    Ru: Does everybody have what they need?
    Rizzo: Sure looks that way.
    Ru: (more loudly) More mashed potatoes, Rizzo?
    Rizzo: Don't mind if I do!
    Piggy: (snapping) I mind, if you don't mind! It is impolite to reach across someone at the table.
    Rizzo: Well, excuuuuuse me!
    Fozzie: Well, we are sortof crowded....
    Piggy: (giving Ru a sulky look) And who's fault is that?
    Ru: Um, well, we were going to look for a bigger table, but the kitchen isn't any bigger, so we thought--
    Gonzo: I kindof like the table like it is. It's, um, cozy-like. (He smiles at Piggy and Piggy jumps as though someone is playing footsie under the table with her, which is a very real possibility. She recovers her composure.)
    Piggy: Oh! I mean, oh, um, yes, I suppose it is more cozy. (She smiles at Kermit beside her.) Don't you think it's cozy, Kermit?
    Kermit: (not minding the table either) Um, yes. I think it is cozy compared to last year. (He gives Gonzo a look.) Maybe a little too cozy, but nice, you know.
    Piggy: I know.
    Fozzie: I know.
    Rizzo: Oh, brudder, do I know!
    Ru: (sighing) Yep. Cozy was just the word I was thinking. Save room for pie, everybody....