Hensonville City 2011

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: Guys I'm back...Wow...*notices the apartment is very clean* This is a surprise!

Bert: The three of us did a lot of cleaning while you were gone.

Ellie: I come bearing gifts! *hands Bert a stuffed pigeon dressed in colonial attire*

Bert: Thanks Ellie, this pigeon is a very sharp dresser.

Ellie: Its not everyday a pigeon rocks a wig and silk stockings!

Ernie: Ellie! How was your trip? And where did you go exactly?

Ellie: I was in Virgina, I didn't love it, but, I had bits and pieces of a good time. Oh, this is for you! *hands Ernie a rubber duckie in a powdered wig*

Ernie: Look at that, Rubber Duckie has a friend now! *takes out Rubber Duckie and squeezes both ducks so they can converse* Rubber Duckie says thank you for his new friend!

Ellie: You're both welcome! Where's Susie?

Susie: *enters wearing a hazmat suit and lowers the helmet* It wasn't all that clean after you left...A lot of things exploded in the kitchen, there was the fiasco with the Jell-O mold and...

Ellie: Jell-O mold?

Bert: Don't ask.

Ernie: *nods in agreement* Unless you'd really like to know the story!

Ellie: I'm okay thanks! Susie, this is for you! *hands her a small rubber pig and a pink paper* That is called a gluckschwein, which means good luck pig! I thought you'd like it!

Susie: Oh it's adorable! *holds mini pig in her hand* I think I'll name it Pledge!

Ellie: Like the cleaning agent?

Susie: Yes! Pledge can go with my other good luck charms!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you get to go to Busch Gardens Ellie?
*Will always remember the Loch Ness Monster rollercoaster.
Enjooooooy the ride!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... That's why you need to use the rule my family had... We can go where we want in the park, so long as we meet up back at an agreed-upon spot in x amount of time.
Loch Ness Monster was awesome... It has this climb, that tricks you into thinking you're safe because of a little curve at the very apex. But after that curve? Thas the droooooop! And it has two vertical loops as part of the track.
*Also remembers visiting Colonial Williamsburg years ago during the trip my family took that one year to both Baltimore for my annual checkup at the John Hopkins hospital and then to Virginia when my aunt on my mom's side lived there.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
:news: Here is a Muppet News Flash! Rabid weasels have taken over the Hensonville Towers! They are demanding one miiiillion dollars in cash, two Christmases each year, and a hug from Mommy every night. If their demands are not met, they will blow up the towers, and vow they will take John McClane down with them if it's the last thing they --

Rhonda: Goldie.

:news: *whispering angrily* Rhonda, I am trying to give an urgent news bulletin! Now please be qui--

Rhonda: Goldie...that's not a news bulletin. That's like five different jokes rolled into one report.

:news: But...what? You...you mean this isn't actually news? This isn't actually TRUE?

Rhonda: Not unless the weasel looks like Alan Rickman, it ain't.
-----------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wasn't aware Professor Snape was part of the terrorists.
*Makes note to buy Bert's present when we go to the HV Mall tomorrow, before watching the premiere of TDKR.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: Ow...ow...ow...*has ice packs on her hands*

Bert: What happened to you?

Ellie: Too much gaming...Susie hid all the controllers for now, until the swelling in my hands goes down I can't play again according to her.

Bert: How long did you play for exactly?

Ellie: Give or take 6 hours, I had to keep the evil ninjas at bay!

Bert: This is why I stick to reading...*picks up a book*

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
:news: Er...Kris?

Yes Newsie?

:news: Are the ninjas real? Should I issue a bulletin?

Um...well...there may be real ninjas still, but I very much doubt they'll attack here. I've never known you to shy away from a potential story before; what happened?

:news: Um. Er. Well...I received a letter from the International Order of Weasels, Stoats, and Ferrets yesterday.

And?

:news: And one from Alan Rickman's lawyer. They all want me to cease and desist any remarks which could be interpreted as discriminatory towards weasels, stoats, or ferrets.

Rhonda: I note they ignore the rat rights issue.

:news: I've never covered politics directly...this is all a little overwhelming.

Um, well, Newsie...why not go get the weasel's side of the story?

:news: *brightening* You're right! Cover the WHOLE story! Hey, I bet no one else has ever just ASKED the weasels how they feel about being a synonym for cheating, lying, sneaking around and --

*knock at the door*

Rhonda *opening the door* Uh...hey Colbert-fan, it's for you.

:news: *excited* Is it a network executive wanting me for the exclusive, definitive special report about weasels? Is it National Geographic?

Rhonda: It's a weasel. And he looks ticked.

:news: I'll just be downstairs. *opens a window hurriedly*
--------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ninjas? Around here? Are they?
UD: Could be...
Thought they were off fighting either Lord Garmadonn's skeletons or Pythor's serpentines.

:batty: Hmm, I vonder if Bloody Mary has to have red-colored clothing like Batssica's. Not the same outfit of corpse, just the same shade. Better consult the awailable Vikis if any have anything to say.
UD: What about that black widow?
I'd ask Rhonda, but something tells me she'd rather not talk about spiders up close fright now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes upstairs to Apt 11, drops off a wrapped birthday (or should that be Bertday?) giftfor Bert. The slim giftbox has a piece of cardboard with six Batty-Batty Figgy Fizz soda bottlecaps. The bottlecaps feature the batlike shield logo, each bearing a triple 6 and the particular fruit flavors (a foamy mug for the brown cola).

Hope you had a nice day yesterday ol' buddy Bert.
*:batty: adds a few oatmeal raisin 6 cookies to the delivery.