Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Watching OUAT... That was... I, er, wow. Will say that's a more satisfying halfway ending than Wonderland's. And now we have to wait three months until March for both series to return to ABC.
UD: And the new movie.
Yes, MMW on the 21st, the spring equinox of 2014. And our traditional trip to Middle Earth before 2013 ends.

*Wonders how Kelly's taking the events of OUAT's mid-point marker what with the loss of Gold.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Kermit: Wow. That's a, that's a big tree.
Fozzie: I KNOW! Isn't it great!
Kermit: Um, well--
Gonzo: Yeah! I'll get my sledgehammer! (scampers off)
Rizzo: I think if we just ram it through the door....
Piggy: I am pretty sure that I have something nice from Tiffany's to put on the angel on top of the tree.
Kermit: Maybe we could just focus on getting the thing in the room first. I think if we all push--
Ruahnna: (coming upon them in the hall and peering through the forest of branches) Hey guys! Great tree!
Fozzie: I know! Isn't it?
Kermit: (sigh)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (lips quiver and eyes water)

Cotterpin: Uh-oh?

Kelly (snivels): HE DIED?

Cotterpin (sighs): She was gonna try to catch up this weekend ...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If we go by the Pan arc, yes, I'm sorry to say Rumple/Gold killed himself with the Dark One's dagger to kill Pan. But The Curse had been cast, leaving it without a caster, and Regina had to give up Henry after destroying its scroll in order to destroy The Curse... Which would mean Storybrook never came to be, everyone went back to where there lives would have been from the original casting in the Enchanted Forest. So it could be argued that Rumple/Gold might still be alive in the new alternate timeline Enchanted Realm.

Marty McFly: Who, this is heavy Doc.
Dunno who the big most sinister villain coming will be... I'm still thinking that Neverland could have eventually turned into Halloween Town which I would so fannishly love.
*Leaves some hot chocolate for Kelly and a thimble for Pin.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: From what I've seen from Facebook, who spoiled the Gold thing, by the way, LOL, the next bad guy is *drum roll please* ... will get you, her pretty, and your little dog too ... :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? Given that Disney went there with their big blockbuster in March 2013, I'm not wholy surprised with that announcement.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocks on Apt 5, leaves a tray of number cookies reaching up to 10 for Aunt Ru and her gang.

:batty: plays a few festive carolls on the organ, Fatatita curled up beneath the bench.
:insatiable: has fallen asleep after returning ffrom Mr. Bublé's Christmas party, trying to eat the sugar plums dancing in his dreams.
*Uncle D smiles at the rotating candelabra decorated in lue of a tree with a few ornaments and skull-stringlights.

Merry Christmas everyone, happy holidays to all.

Katzi428

Reaction score
coming into the kitchen Chef, those cookies smell delicious! What kind of jam is that in the center?
:hungry: : Der lingonberry . Yu want tu taste? : offering me some on a teaspoon

I taste and it's a cross between blueberry and cranberry Mmm..this is good! It'll be delicious in the middle .

:hungry:: Thanks!

going into the living room where :sympathy: is playing some Christmas songs . Every so often he breaks into a lullaby. At first I wonder why but then I understand. Rowlf?

:sympathy: Hey there Kitty Kat..what's up? looks at me but keeps on playing

I have a question for you. Do you like living here?

:sympathy: : Crazy question but I'll answer anyway. I LOVE it here! Why; did you think I was playing lullabies because of .....nah...Didn't you know? My sister had puppies!

Really? Hey.. congratulations Uncle Rowlfie!

:sympathy: : Thanks! One looks like me.

Then that puppy must be awful cute .

:sympathy: : Aww gee thanks:embarrassed: ... Hopefully my brother in law will think so.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Kathy! We've missed you around here. You can grab some of the number cookies if you want, don't worry, :insatiable: already ate a couple of cheesecake squares.

:insatiable: They not as good as cookies, but they next best thing.

We can make some non-nog for :sympathy: if the glog doesn't agree with him to toast to his new nephews and nieces.
Merry Christmas. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Kathy! We've missed you around here. You can grab some of the number cookies if you want, don't worry, :insatiable: already ate a couple of cheesecake squares.

:insatiable: They not as good as cookies, but they next best thing.

We can make some non-nog for :sympathy: if the glog doesn't agree with him to toast to his new nephews and nieces.
Merry Christmas. :smile:
:hungry:: Glog? Ooohh...thet stuf iz powerful? looks a bit sick

You OK?

:hungry: : I dun't wanna tuch glog evor again
I'm sure it's a different type and not the Swedish type, silly! So let's go propose a toast to Rowlf's new nieces and nephews . Plus we get some cookies! And we'll drink some egg nog. The others will be home in a bit. Stop looking so sick . You're fine!
:hungry: : Ja..I'm okee dokee now!