Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: arrives back from the supermarket with groceries, we all help bring it in and put them away.

Ed turns on MCR so we have some Christmas music while working in the kitchen.
We scoop out some vanilla ice cream, milk, a small little capful of almond extract, and Uncle D pushes the buttons on the blender.
Count serves the non-nog into glasses, topping each with a couple cherries, passing the drinks around to his roomies.
*Remembers to send some to Kathy when she gets back.

*Wonders how :insatiable: knew the North Pole area code to call Santa, and what exactly that phone number is.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*:batty: arrives back from the supermarket with groceries, we all help bring it in and put them away.

Ed turns on MCR so we have some Christmas music while working in the kitchen.
We scoop out some vanilla ice cream, milk, a small little capful of almond extract, and Uncle D pushes the buttons on the blender.
Count serves the non-nog into glasses, topping each with a couple cherries, passing the drinks around to his roomies.
*Remembers to send some to Kathy when she gets back.

*Wonders how :insatiable: knew the North Pole area code to call Santa, and what exactly that phone number is.
Mm.. Some yummy non nog ! Tasty!

Robin: Can I have some?

Sure! Since it doesn't have anything that young frogs aren't supposed to have.

Robin : OK...great! Thanks!

pouring some for everyone

So Chef.. we're making cookies tonight .

:hungry:: Ja yu just prumis mi yu be careful with der Chineez noodul cookies Ookee? I knu yu did it last yeer but I still woree.
crossing my heart I promise I'll be careful.

:sympathy::Hey Grover I heard about the cookie press you bought the first year you lived here . That was really sweet of you.
Prairie: I STILL owe you a big favor Grover! You got such a bad cold ; you poor thing.
:super: :You do NOT owe me a favor Prairie! It was my pleasure!
pouring more non nog for everyone and wondering the same thing about how :insatiable:knew the area code for Santa. It must've been awfully expensive!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Listening to Prairie's production of the Nativity...

What was so important about myrr? I mean... Myrr? For a baby shower?
UD: Yes, I suppose miss Mary was most gracious about it. 'Oh, myrr... How lovely. One can never have enough myrr'.
:insatiable: At least me get free cookie out of that performance.

*Roomies sip from their mugs of hot chocolate.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Woohoo! 36! Go me!

Cotterpin: What did you get us?

Kelly (confused): Get you?

Cotterpin: Yeah. I want presents.

Kelly: Uh, I have a tool set ...

Cotterpin: But they're human-sized....

Kelly: I think there's some sugar in the pantry. You know, for Doozer Sticks.

Spike (coming in): You could always get a hangovah.

Kelly: Uh, not right now. It's noon....

Spike: Oh, and by da way, Youtube blocked yer vids of us.

Kelly (says a lot of inappropriate words)

Cotterpin (writing on a notepad): Is that with one "u" or two?

Kelly (sighs)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Taking a moment to check today's mail, we head over to leave a birthday present on Apt 3's doorstep. The present includes a festive Christmas birthday card with a candy cane attached to the ribbon. The gift contains a Maleficent shirt and dragon plush—thanks to Uncle D's connections at Villains and Vogue at Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly the Disney MGM part of WDW).

Katzi428

Reaction score
Listening to Prairie's production of the Nativity...

What was so important about myrr? I mean... Myrr? For a baby shower?
UD: Yes, I suppose miss Mary was most gracious about it. 'Oh, myrr... How lovely. One can never have enough myrr'.
:insatiable: At least me get free cookie out of that performance.

*Roomies sip from their mugs of hot chocolate.
Prairie: Well...it wasn't really my idea. I mean I would have brought Him diapers!

Yeah.. and how about blankets! It was freezing back then. What's a baby going to do with myrrh?

:sympathy: : Well with the gold he could've put it in a savings account .

:super: : And he should gotten cute little onesies!
:hungry:: Whut's frankinsinces?
Oil. I think . But not baby oil. I saw a thing in a magazine once where 2 kings were bringing gold & frankincense .But the third was bringing a box of Pampers!

Robin: Are you kidding?

Honest!

all of us laugh

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (dressed in a super mega-sweet Maleficient shirt): Here me! *slams down the candy cane, shattering it* Dang. *finds a broom and bangs it on the floor instead*

Cotterpin (munching on the pieces): She's going to do this for awhile.

Spike: Yup.

Kelly: The princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty, and I will be played like some stupid Barbie in the most awesome show of all time, BUT ... I am totally getting a makeover and a movie, which appears to fix the horrid fate I suffered in said show, turning from a Barbie into a Mummy cast member auditioning for Silent Hill.

Spike: Still bittah 'bout dat, I see.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, they did have the little baby wrapped in his swaddling clothes.
:batty: Swaddle we be doing for Christmas tomorrow?
Probably have lunch/supper/whatever meal they call it with our families... Head down to the club since we all have dates... Sing a little, shmooze a little, generally have a good time.
:insatiable: That sound like good plan. *Munches on a candy cane from the stash we bought at Penny Candyman's before the holiday rush.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Heh, they did have the little baby wrapped in his swaddling clothes.
:batty: Swaddle we be doing for Christmas tomorrow?
Probably have lunch/supper/whatever meal they call it with our families... Head down to the club since we all have dates... Sing a little, shmooze a little, generally have a good time.
:insatiable: That sound like good plan. *Munches on a candy cane from the stash we bought at Penny Candyman's before the holiday rush.
sneaking up quietly on Robin who looks like he's going to take a Christmas cookie and tapping him on the shoulder : Whatcha doin'?
Robin: : Wha--HA! MOM! You scared me! I was..uh...just arranging the cookies.
Just arranging the cookies. Right...:rolleyes: .You were really getting a little snack for yourself .

Robin: OK...yeah. You mad?

No! But those cookies are really for after dinner and we're having a special dinner tonight since it's Christmas Eve. . Can you hold off for a bit please?

Robin: How long?

Half hour?

Robin: OK...I guess. Can I at least have a candy cane?

One. But only one. I don't want you spoiling your dinner. Chef's making shrimp scampi.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What's he making it scamper for... You'd think seafood wouldn't be that fresh.
UD: You've been fraternizing with the bear again I take it.
Oh lighten up, it's the holidays.
*Offers Uncle D some of the lemon bar crusts cut off from the batch Mom made and sent us.