Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Cookie.. unless you really like extra spicy hot wings I wouldn't try them if I were you . Grover tried them and drank about a bottle of water..

:hungry: : Ja Cookie. Dey hotsie tootsie! Yu want der funnul ceke insed? Dere LOTS left ! I send sum ovur okeedokee?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Sure thing mister Chef. But only one please, me no want to spoil appetite for supper.

Heh, we likes the hotsy-totsy spice. It's become a bit of a habit/running joke in my family. *Remembers that birthday dinner a couple months ago, what with the Wilbur's Revenge sauce.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:insatiable: Sure thing mister Chef. But only one please, me no want to spoil appetite for supper.

Heh, we likes the hotsy-totsy spice. It's become a bit of a habit/running joke in my family. *Remembers that birthday dinner a couple months ago, what with the Wilbur's Revenge sauce.
:hungry: sends over enough funnel cake for Cookie and his roomies to enjoy . I'm hoping Wilbur's revenge & Montezuma's revenge aren't really the same! :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah... Montezuma's Revenge is what happens if you drink the yecchy knockoff soda down in Mexico.

And thanks for the funnelcakes. *Uncle Deadly adds some "real" maple syrup while :batty: brings in the crunchy peanut butter.

Katzi428

Reaction score
(Or if you drink the Mexican water :eek: ..OK.. I'm just glad that Wilbur's revenge isn't the same thing! WHEW! Stupid thing to think anyway. )
Hey Chef...the crew next door are loving your funnel cakes!
:hungry: : Gud!! Yu want sum?

No thanks.

:hungry: Yu gonna hurt my feelings , yu know. Now come on.. Eat! Yu like der nummer nummer funnel cakes rite?

OK..I guess.

Robin: Can I have some?

Didn't you have any earlier, Robin?

Robin: Only a tiny piece.

All right ..a tiny piece more and that's it.

Robin: Got it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That sure was a great appearance by the Muppet gang to send off Jimmy Fallon.
:batty: Vhy, is he leaving late night?
No, he's just getting an earlier gig taking over the Tonight Show from Jay Leno.
:batty: Ah, I see.
*Sends some choc cake squares up to Apt 6 to Kim and her friends.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone down in Apt 1 sighs contentedly. It's been a busy day, a cold rainy day, but a good day for all.

:insatiable: got to sample some chocolate chip cheesecake squares "helping" at the cheesecake factory or Upper Crust as it's known to us.
:batty: helped in his own way by putting away the kitchenware, lathering and rinsing while counting it all to make sure nothing's broken/missing.
Uncle D and Ed have been involved in fic reviewals, emerging with huge smiles from the work they accomplished.

Only thing left is our Friday night, so we decide to head down to the Bat, Bolt & Skull for a round of merriment. So they pile into the Count's car and drive on down the road to their fave frightful hang-out.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Chef...you like curling in the Olympics, right?

:hungry: : Ja! Vury fun und interesting tu watch! I played in high skool!

No kidding?

:hungry:: Noop! My teem wuz der champyun in skool! It's like hokkee eksept yu use sumpting like a bruum.

Cool!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Down in Apt 1, Ed's taking care of errands for his mini-vacation in a couple of months.
Hmm, don't have that info, I'll have to call my friend later.

UD: Really, they pulled a dine & dash? Ah, perhaps :shifty: is beginning to corrupt :sympathy:.
:batty: *Shakes head, opting to say nothing.

What are you talking about Deadly?
UD: Oh, there's a new video of Rowlf and Rizzo buying some ice cream at a drive-through.
:insatiable: Ooh, what kind of ice cream?
:batty: Rowlf got a soft vanilla half-dipped in chocolate.
:insatiable: That sound delicious.
:batty: And Rizzo got a Worms n Dirt.
:insatiable: They actually make that?

UD: And there's this bit where they try to charm some woman named Orchid to have her pay for it... Until they fear their vehicle's being, as the young people say, "jacked".

So they just ran for it?
:batty: Pretty much.
UD: There's a reference to the skateboarding video a few years back, nice they remembered that.

*Ed laughs a bit after watching the video.

UD: So how goes it with the fic?
Me: It's currently dormant, I'm wanting for inspiration for a February and/or a May-based scene, nothing comes to mind just yet. But I trust that my helpful reviewer might suggest something if nothing else comes.

:batty: And the other project?
Me: The one for the Mindset? That can wait until the summer to ask someone to help put it together, there's enough time for that still.
*Ed moves on to check messages from the forum for now.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: You guys want to hear a joke?

As long as it's clean. Some of those jokes you come home with lately have been PG-13 Mr. Robin. .

Robin: You'll like this one, Mom. Even Fozzie'd use in his act. OK You all know Ernie and Bert right? Well what Ernie say when Bert offered him some ice cream?

all of us shrugged , puzzled

Robin: Sherbert! trying to do Ernie's signature laugh but sounding more like Gaffer choking her dry cat food

The bunch of us laugh and groan . Cute, Robin!

Prairie (who's been sitting at the piano)groans Ohhh Robin! That was AWFUL! Somehow I can picture Ernie saying that though. lays her forehead on the keyboard in disbelief and a discordant sound comes out of the piano

Hey Prairie ..you trying to be Donna Music again?

Prairie: No...he bangs his head on the piano hard.

:sympathy:: Yeah...true! He shoulda been shot from the way he handled a piano! Anyway.. cute joke kiddo!

Yeah.. I like that!