Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
What's he making it scamper for... You'd think seafood wouldn't be that fresh.
UD: You've been fraternizing with the bear again I take it.
Oh lighten up, it's the holidays.
*Offers Uncle D some of the lemon bar crusts cut off from the batch Mom made and sent us.
OK Robin ..time to 'fess up. Which cookies did you have your grubby flippers on.?

Robin: My flippers aren't grubby! And I was just about to touch them when I got busted.

All right. So let's see.. we have; the lingonberry tarts , rainbow cookies , Chinese noodle cookies, meringues, and thumbprint cookies that have a Hershey kisses in the center . Take your pick everyone! Oh yeah...I think our buddies from next door in Apt. 1 dropped off some number cookies and some cheesecake holiday cookies. . taking some from our assortment of cookies and putting them on a plate for Apt. 1 . plus a note..PSST Cookie? Share it DEFINITELY!! Merry Christmas guys!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The door creaks open and :batty: already dressed in his PJ's accepts the plate from Kathy.
Thanks and merry Christmas to you and everybody else.

:batty: places the platter on the unliving room's table so Santa can have first pick should he happen to visit thanks to our demon fireplace.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Now let's see.....holding 2 calendars in my hands

Prairie Hi Kath.. what're you doing?

Hi Prairie.... trying to decide which calendar to put up. My mom got me this Garfield wall calendar. .Or at least I think it was my mom. Might've been from my sister and sister in law. Anyway my future stepsister got me got me a Big Bang Theory wall calendar. showing Prairie.

Prairie: Ooohh...you can give me the Big Bang one. It has Johnny Galecki in it and he's yummy!:flirt:
Paws off ,princess:rolleyes: ! I happen to think Johnny is easy on the eyes too! :flirt:
Prairie: Abby Cadabby sure was lucky to have worked with him .

dreamy sigh

Maybe 6 months with Garfield & 6 months with Luscious Leonard Hofstader? AKA Johnny Galecki?

Prairie: I'll hold The Big Bang Theory calendar from January until June?:wink:
Awfully sweet but that's OK. :smile: Kunal Nayyar is cute too. Grover worked with him! He's married though. And he's my sister's age.

:super:: Are you talking about my buddy Kunal? Oh he is fun! But yes..he is married. And to a pretty lady from India. Sorry Kathy. You are still very pretty though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs in Apt 1...

Ed's working on reorganizing and recoding the FLI, getting it up to date for 2014.
*Had his family's traditional New Year's omelette yesterday, treating his roomies as well.

:batty: stocked up on groceries, :insatiable: helped put them away.

Uncle Deadly is magnificently impressed with how the CGI team made Smaug look in the latest Hobbit movie.

Happy New Year to everybody, have a great weekend with all your Muppety friends and relations. :jim:

Katzi428

Reaction score
coming in, out of breath & cold Hi guys.

:hungry: : Where were yu?
Going for a walk like I do every morning.
:sympathy: : Walking? It's freezing out! Are you crazy?

lightening the mood I'm not crazy ..my mother had me tested..

(THAT unfortunately didn't get any laughs)

:hungry: Nut funny. Yu culd catch a cold.
:sympathy:: Yeah...you wanna eat Chef's chicken soup while...OW! Uh I mean you could catch cold or worse! You know better!
OK.. while this cold spell is around I'll exercise inside.(I guess poor Rowlf got nudged by Chef when he mentioned eating Chef's chicken soup. )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Over in Apt 1...

:batty: So you finished the newest chapter?
Me: Yep, it's always a treat to get something from Aunt Ru. True, I have to give that last little polish, but I'm a dedicated fan/reader.
UD: What about your excursion?
Me: Haven't bought the plane tickets yet, I'm waiting on my friend to get the tickets for WM first, then I'll go through securing the flight and hotel and other stuff. Should also tend to other fan-creation projects today or tomorrow, eh, we've got the whole weekend for it anyway.

Katzi428

Reaction score
watching The Kitten Bowl on TV when Gaffer passes by and gives me a look

Gaffer? What's with you? Ohh I know! C'mere kitty! I reach out for her but she won't have any of it Gaffer! Are you jealous because I'm watching little kittens on TV? Well I can promise that none of those kittens are coming here. You'll always be the number one queen kitty in Apartment 2!

Gaffer: Prtmrw? tilting her head to the side

Yes I promise! NOW can I have some loving from my girl?

Gaffer runs to me purring and starts rubbing my hand with her head .

Such a good Gaffer kitty!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Kitty Bowl? Never heard of it, and it sounds like it would have been more of a competition than the actual "Big Game" that we "can't even say the name of". Heck, even Superb Owl 48 would have been better.
UD: Heard Miss Piggy and Foo-Foo appeared on the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.
Meh, like I'd watch that. Something equally as bad to be on par with Westminster.
UD: Mmm, yes, I can understand that reasoning. Suppose Miss Ru saw it though, she likes to stay current with all of her diva roommate's appearances.
Spooking of which, Kermit's scheduled for the Kelly and Michael Show tomorrow.
:batty: Tomorrow's also :laugh:'s birthday.
UD: And it'll also be the 51st anniversary of the Day the Music Died.
BTW: With all the football frenzy, did anyone remember today was Groundhog Day?

*BMC can be seen as a stadium vendor peddling a cart of groundhog griddlecakes.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I walked
Kitty Bowl? Never heard of it, and it sounds like it would have been more of a competition than the actual "Big Game" that we "can't even say the name of". Heck, even Superb Owl 48 would have been better.
UD: Heard Miss Piggy and Foo-Foo appeared on the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.
Meh, like I'd watch that. Something equally as bad to be on par with Westminster.
UD: Mmm, yes, I can understand that reasoning. Suppose Miss Ru saw it though, she likes to stay current with all of her diva roommate's appearances.
Spooking of which, Kermit's scheduled for the Kelly and Michael Show tomorrow.
:batty: Tomorrow's also :laugh:'s birthday.
UD: And it'll also be the 51st anniversary of the Day the Music Died.
BTW: With all the football frenzy, did anyone remember today was Groundhog Day?

*BMC can be seen as a stadium vendor peddling a cart of groundhog griddlecakes.
OOC: The Kitten Bowl was on Hallmark Channel . It was like The Puppy Bowl which was on Animal Planet .

B.I.C:

So how are we all today?

:sympathy: : Doin' good! How was the Kitten Bowl game?

Purrfectly meowvelous !

:hungry: & :sympathy: groan :sympathy:: I walked straight into that didn't I?

Prairie: I hate to tell you Rowlf...but yeah. !

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hallmark Channel... I'm unfamiliar with that one, but I'm glad there is such a thing as a Kitty Bowl.
BTW: People said :sympathy: also showed up on the Puppy Bowl that'll re-air tonight along with some other Muppet friends.

UD: By the by... Just what is the Sfërndy Boom?
:insatiable: Me no know, but me try it if it made by :hungry:.