Hensonville City 2011

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: *to Newsie* ... oh... ? I'm sorry. I'll give you a suggestion, and this goes to everyone else residing in Hensonville-- the next time I use hair tonic, please go outside.

Annie Sue: *eyeroll* -.-

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Rhonda: *in elevator* Oh my frog. "Stayin' Alive" as Musack? Seriously??

:news: *scowl* Hmf! Now...where'd that rat go? She'd better not be trying to scoop me. I've been doing the news since before she was a twitch in her mother's whisker! *goes trotting down stairwell, sniffing as he goes for possible lead stories*

---------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *to Newise* I've got news for ya'-- we can make a bill to ban hair tonic in Hensonville. Now there's a bill that is more realistic, than SOPA.

Link Hogthrob: ...no! D:

Johnny Fiama: Link. I'm serious. No more hair tonic. The smell was revoltin'.

Sal Minella: Phew!

Linda Mezzo: I couldn't breathe the past several nights. I'm throwin' away the hair tonic.

Link Hogthrob: Okay... I'm sorry... I won't use it anymore! D':

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Er...guys? Why not save the frosting for a couple of birthday fellas tomorrow?

:news: *emerges on the third floor, still with nose in air* Hmm...could've sworn I smelled political intrigue, but it seems pretty quiet around here...

Rhonda: *gets out on 2nd floor, checks hair and makeup in a compact mirror* Lookin' fresh, baby! Now to see what the stars are doing...

--------------

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
-Apt. 11-

Ernie: *playing his drum set*

Ellie: *enters with a microphone, camera and an inflatable guitar* Let's have some fun!

Susie: E-Ellie...w-why did you get all that stuff? *the thought of her own singing is making her nervous*

Ellie: Aw Susie, we're gonna make a music video...sort of. Now, here's your mic! *hands her the mic* Bert's gonna pretend play guitar and Ernie can play his drums for real! Or his saxophone...Ernie, which one do you wanna play?

Bert: He should go with the saxophone, its not nearly as loud and obnoxious as the drums.

Ernie: Drums it is! *hits the one drum to achieve that cymbal sound after a bad joke is made*

Ellie: Alright! Now, Bert, you're gonna pretend play guitar, I say pretend play 'cause well, that's an inflatable guitar...*hands him said guitar* And I will film this and like any good music producer will appear in the background of your music video. I'll choose your song and now we just need some pizzaz...I'll be back! *goes down to Apt. 7 and knocks on the door* Hey Ailie, my roomies and I are making a music video, can we borrow some frosting?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: Actually, I'm a bit surprised by those spooks myself as they seem to be contained within the trading card game's Christmas Town expansion, no other mention of them anywhere else exists. Oh, before I forget, here's the link.
*Hands Kris a slip with the following jotted down on it.
http://www.quixoticgames.com/nightmare/christmastown_cardlist.html

Thanks for whatever help you're able to give.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
* hands info back to Ed* There ya go...

Rhonda: Wow, it's so quiet around here today. I bet everyone's laying low so they don't get stuff dropped on 'em.

Why would that happen?

Rhonda: *snorts very unladylike* Well, DUH, guess whose birthday it is?

I doubt the rest of us will get clobbered, and I hope he won't either! Poor Muppet ought to get a day off from that nonsense...

Rhonda: Yeah, while he still has a brain cell left in that pummeled foam...
-------------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Apartment 12:

Angie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOLDIE NEWSMAN!

Johnny Fiama: *gives Newsie his gift; the gift is a designer's sports coat* Here ya' go, cat. Stick to da' style, willya? :skeptical:

Sal Minella: Johnny helped me pick out a present for ya', because Johnny's cool.

Johnny Fiama: *smugly* Don'cha forget suave, baby. *beat* Sal... are we forgettin' somethin'?

Sal Minella: Oh! *carries in a heavy pot of sauce* The roomies, and we made some of Johnny's ma's prize-winnin' marinara sauce, and pasta for ya', and your roomies. *to Kris* Where... *groan* should I place the heavy pots?

Angie: Be right back! *fleets down to the first floor*

Apartment 2:

Angie: *knock, knock* Hello? Kathy? The roomies, and I have some presents for the chef. :3

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
Great! Here, Sal, let me give you a hand... *clapping* --Kidding. Here ya go, up on the kitchen counter...

:news: Oh! I...for...for me?? Thank you! It's...it's, um, very...like yours, Johnny...Er. I'm sure it'll come in handy at formal events! Thank you!!

Rhonda: *sniff sniff* Pasta? *whips out fork and pasta spoon and has bib tucked on in a flash*

:news: I didn't know you could move that fast.

Rhonda: Eh, for good eats, babe, ALL rats move faster than lightspeed! Oh, uh, happy birthday. Yeah, where is that kooky cook?

-------------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
:news: Oh wow! Thanks! *tried on helmet* Uh...I can't see...

*Kris runs downstairs to fetch the Chef, since Kathy isn't feeling well*

:hungry: Oo! Werden muh presoonts? *hands Newsie a potted onion* Der hooseplonts!

:news: What? *crashes into sofa, falls down, helmet rolls off* Oh...um...thanks! Does it need any special care? I've got a yellow thumb, not a green one...

:hungry: *launches into complicated explanation of the care and feeding of mutant Muppet onion sets*

:news: Uh huh...uh, okay, sure... *casts about helplessly for translation* Anyone? Help!

Just go with it, Newsie. Smile, nod, and wave.

:news: Uh...er...

Hey Tom, we went in together on this for you! *hands Chef a Hibachi Mini Muffin Fryer with the cool optional Radish-Donut Maker attachment*

:hungry: Oooh! Ooh, hoo, hoo! *clapping hands excitedly* Noo der foon der haffe chickie is boooorn der donuts!

Uh...sure! *beams*
--------------------------