Hensonville City 2011

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ernie: Bert's not so bad, as long as he's in a good mood, right buddy?

Bert: Right Ern...wait, what?

Ernie: *laughs*

Bert: *shakes his head in disapproval*

Susie: Felt? I thought it was foam...

Ellie: Susie, now's not the time.

Susie: *nods*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Waiter clears plates and brings in the canoli cakes for :hungry: and :news:, laying them down on the table, then tripping over himself as :batty: states the number.
:super: Sorry, it's a bit of a tradition where we come from. *Helps the kid with "Prawn" on his nametag back up.

Robin drinks one too many sodas, but smiles through it, putting a hand to his mouth before turning his head away so it's not so loud/strong.

Huh, and I thought I was the one who drank liquids too much to help me eat my meals.

*Rosita whips out her guitar.
We start singing to the birthday boys...

Uncle D smiles, it's a good night tonight.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, dunno. Maybe someone will say if my new avatar got uploaded or if it's still the same old one. *Shrugs.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank mew. Now I'm waiting to find Slackbot to see if she can help with the piece Vic did as a special commission for me waaaay back.
*Fatatita chews on the top leaves of the mutated onion left in her litterbox.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Chef :How yu feeling?
Much better, thanks Chef. I just feel bad I had to miss the party though.
Chef dismissing it with his hand Aw..theenk nuthing uv it. I lufed der round der werld cooken books yu gave me. Wus very sweet uv yu. planting a kiss on my cheek I saved sum cannolee cake fur yu.But it's fur aftur dinnur.
Yes, Daddy!
Chef playing along : Do I hefe to send you tu yore ruum fur being fresh yung ladee??Du yu want der spanking on der hiney?
You wouldn't dare!
Chef: out of parental mode Nu. I woodn't Tu menny littul kids getting hit nowadeys by nu braned parints. But I meen it aboot der canollee ceke, OKee?
Deal.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thank mew. Now I'm waiting to find Slackbot to see if she can help with the piece Vic did as a special commission for me waaaay back.
*Fatatita chews on the top leaves of the mutated onion left in her litterbox.
Eww!! Fatatita! Here..need help getting those out of there? You guys must've had some party the other night! Ed?Purrmission to enter so Fatatita can use a litterbox that doesn't have onion in iit? Poor kitty.Between the smell of onion & the smell of ..er..other stuff I don't want Apt. 1 smelling hideous!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, mew can come in Kath. To be honest, I don't know how it got there. One moment it was in a planter :hungry: gave to :news: before we left... And when we got home, it was there in her litterbox. Heard Newsie got a similar surprise, tomato sauce bits buried in soil in his new coffee mug.

Would you like some chicken wings? They've cooled a bit after a trip downtown into the hotbox, courtesy of Uncle D.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Sure, mew can come in Kath. To be honest, I don't know how it got there. One moment it was in a planter :hungry: gave to :news: before we left... And when we got home, it was there in her litterbox. Heard Newsie got a similar surprise, tomato sauce bits buried in soil in his new coffee mug.

Would you like some chicken wings? They've cooled a bit after a trip downtown into the hotbox, courtesy of Uncle D.
Chicken wings? Thanks for the offer,but I'll pass. I don't do spicy. emptying the oniony litter and contents in a bag and gagging. Okay Miss Fatatita..this stuff will smell much better pouring pine fresh litter into her litterbox There you go sweetie petting her head Something tells me even Oscar will reject this stuff.tying up the dirty bag I use the pine fresh stuff for Gaffer

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Kath, I think she already likes it.
*Fata purrs contentedly.
Actually these have a good brineish garlic honey sauce.
*Puts the excess wings into a baggie into the fridge for my roomies.
I'm trying to think of names for the family from Five Monsters in my Family—along with how to picture all ten of them.
Two furry sisters, scary husband, moldy wife (both parents are blue), and hairy son.
Uncle Fred, Jerry and Mary, Grandma, and the baby.