1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hey Grail...(RE: Justice League, He-Man Toons)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gonzo, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Jackie

Jackie New Member

This series looks like a prequel to the other He-man Series...
  2. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Yeah, it looks like they're finally telling He-Man's origin--something that hasn't ever been explored before.

"I HAVE THE POOOOWERRRRR!!!!"

Man, that was fun.

Quinnnnnn
  3. Bean Bunny

Bean Bunny New Member

The He-Man series is brand new and no conncetion to the old series. It is a new continuum.
  4. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Maybe they should bring together Dr. Who and He-Man where every so often a new He-Man takes over. Or like Black Adder where every season is a completely different time!

When cartoons and British television collide next on Fox...
    (There's a really great new animated Mr. Bean series. I'm not sure if it will be shown in the states, but it does a good job of capturing the original series.)
  5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

By the way, the new He-Man toon debuts this Friday on Cartoon Network with a 90 minute movie....I knew it was coming up, but didn't know it was this week!

Quinnnnn
  6. Jakkie, see?! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO an Athena!!

Really!

You are!

LOL!!
  7. Man, I would LOVE to see the new "Thunderkats" komik!! :D I'm interested in this "He-Man" stuff big time, too...MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm...

*really needs to go to "work" now*
  8. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Jackie is definately a goddess. :)
  9. Jackie

Jackie New Member

LOL! When She-ra came out i was like BOO-YA! :)

awwww, no i'm not :) Just plain old Jackie.
  10. Joseph

Joseph New Member

And plain old Jackie is a goddess :)
  11. Jackie

Jackie New Member

:p