HEY! I have a GOOD question or suggestion...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
uhh...hate to disappoint you, but my name is Sarah.....

Sarah

and somehow superscoot has figured out my whole name....AHHH! (yes I know it was explained to me, but I didn't get the explanation)

did I mention my hair is blonde?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don't try to trick us now, we know it is Thomothius.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
actually there's only one H

Tomothius...errr....Sarah

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
That would be very helpful to have gender. It would even be helpful to put ages in there aswell, or even just age groups, 5 -12, 13-20, 21+ etc. So we know the ages of who we are posting messages to.

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Yes, we must be sensitive to the many 5-year-olds on the group. That'd be weird, wouldn't it? :stick_out_tongue:

And just in case anyone's interested, I'm a guy.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
If Sarah turns out to be a guy, I have some serious problems I have to work out...

Speaking of which, Luke, are you male? Or female? I suspect male because of the whole Britney and penguin fetish, but after this thread, I'm not sure about anyone anymore! :zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by drspy00
That would be very helpful to have gender. It would even be helpful to put ages in there aswell, or even just age groups, 5 -12, 13-20, 21+ etc. So we know the ages of who we are posting messages to.

I think it would be better and safer personaly to keep ages off. (Next we'll have full addresses!!!)

Oh and sorry for the spelling error, Tomothius, er, Sarah.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well you can put your birthdate...so that's sort of like ages...I guess....

I tend to assume that most members are male....just for that fact that most of the big posters are......most of the forums I belong to, the majority are male....maybe males just like forums more......

Sarah

In fact, I think I am the highest posting female...of course, I'm probably wrong:wink:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I dont think we have to worry about safety too much on muppet central. I mean we're all muppet fans and theres not likely to be anyone bad on here. Why would anyone bad bother, seriously.

Theres nothing unsafe on muppet central if your careful!

I live in Australia and we're not quite as security conscious, but getting that way.

Even if full addresses were displayed, would anyone seriously bother doing anything with them other than send eachother wonderful muppet gifts?

lol

I know theres not many or any people on here around the age of 5 but theres nothing to stop any, and younger kids are getting pretty good with computers these days.

in 1995 I still barely could use a mouse, they were new technology on the old dos machines.
lol
sorry for the topic change!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
it's ok....I'm glad to hear security isn't tight as a noose somewhere...but sadly, there's that one person who ruins it for the rest....I know the US is VEE-E-E-E-RY seurity oriented.....and I *think* our cousins across the water are too.....it's horribly sad, but true.....

I am very careful on everywhere I go....I only say what state i'm from, nothing more.....I say my age and first name.....and If I care to e-mail someone (which says I trust them) my e-mail does have my name...but I think I will even change that soon, also....it's sad that the world has come to this, and I hope in some places, people can feel safe wherever, but I have been threatened in my own school...and have my own little thing about security.....it's very scary when a person who knows where you live threatens to come do bodily harm to you....

Sarah

wow...I turned this thread morbid....FAST!

here have a zany penguin:zany: