HEY! I have a GOOD question or suggestion...

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Speaking of which, Luke, are you male? Or female? I suspect male because of the whole Britney and penguin fetish, but after this thread, I'm not sure about anyone anymore! :zany:
Well i'm male but i'm not above wearing a dress for a cheap thrill ! :eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind it, and it would be cool to see ages, too. I don't think we should get any deeper personal than that, though.

wolfy

Reaction score
Knowing someone's gender is all right, although the mystery of it is sometimes fun, too.

Ages are good to know as well, as SOME of us ARE a bit older than others THINK we are, and SOME of us are a bit YOUNGER than others think we are! But this one, however, should be "member's discretion." I mean, CHOICE (there I go, aging myself again)!

Location isn't important; we all know that we are somewhere on this big, blue planet (well, most of us are, right, Luke?:wink: ), so this isn't something that I would consider a major factor in everyone knowing...If someone wants to know where you are, and you are willing to say, then fine. If you don't wish to let them know, you shouldn't have to say, right, Phil?

But I do like this idea. Knowing a little more than just an avitar and general background that you've picked up by reading the messages (and you get a lot out of some messages, believe me) is fine, but knowing that you are writing to a guy or girl can be pretty important at times.

I mean, I wouldn't want to give advice about dating girls to a girl, unless she asked me to do that...which would be confusing to me anyway, because I don't date girls. At least, I haven't yet...just had friends that I make dates for lunch with and movie dates...oh my gosh! Is that the same thing?!?

Okay, totally confused by my own gender now...
wolfy :confused:

Ernie101

Reaction score
Seems cool,but it isnt that big a deal if it isnt added.I think it could be nice...I mean like wolfy said its the mystery behind it all.