Hilda - Any other huge fans?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think Hilda was kind of like the female Kermit in some ways...maybe played the straight man when even Kermit threw his arms in the air, and gave up. She was also the sweet matriarch that was needed in a lot of ways. It's really too bad she didn't stick around for the length of the series, and maybe even some of the movies!
I'd love to have seen her sat knitting in the back of the EM bus in the Muppet Movie, just knitting away making Hilda-ha-ha's while everyone else is out confronting Doc Hopper.

Or taking a back seat and watching the bruhaha of the finale in the Great Muppet Caper while everyone else threw baseballs at one another.

Muppet Master

Reaction score

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I mean I don;t even remember seeing her in the Sheilds & Yarmell episode which I watched a week ago. Was she one of the muppets who told Yarmell to act like a certain animal? I haven't watched the Steve Martin one recently, but I don't recall seeing her.
She shows up at 2:26 in the Shields & Yarnell episode.

Apparently, Hilda grew a nose during the second season (and had it removed sometime before season four). She can be seen on the far left at 2:08 of the Steve Martin episode.