Horton Hears a Who: The Movie (2007)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Funny, I got a window that said "This system has performed an illegal operation."

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whoah, those pics look great!! Seems to at least have the "look" of Seuss artwork. And Jim Carrey is a great & hilarious actor, so hopefully all will be well.

Yeah, I hated Cat in the Hat too, but Grinch was really good. We watch it whenever we start to miss Christmas.

:big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow! Those pics look AMAZING! Thanks for posting that link. Also, knowing now that it is an animated movie, I don't mind Jim Carey doing the voice.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! They scared me a little initially, but I'm sure they're less frightening when they move! Heh, I think Horton's eyes remind me of Jim Carrey's!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good gracious I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear you say he looks like an elephant...It's Jim Carry we are talking about, not Alec Baldwinn...*innocent* Did I say that? Again?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Good gracious I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear you say he looks like an elephant...
Now, now, I meant the elephant looks like him! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
You mean the Grinch? The message of Cat in the Hat (story) was that anarchy is fine, so long as you clear it up afterwoods with a weird man you let into the house and for goodness sake lie to your parents about it afterwoods. :crazy: :halo:
Yeah, heyhey:embarrassed: .