How do you collect?

dmx10101

Reaction score
My collection is coming along nicely, I only need 26 more figure, mostly exclusives. Here they are-

1 Wizard World East: Dr. Teeth in Black Suit (with Repainted Keyboard and Hat)
2 Chicago Wizard World: Vanishing Cream Beaker (with Cream Tube) [Collector's Club]
3 Chicago Wizard World Industry Giveaway: Invisible Beaker [Collector's Club]
4 EB Games: Long-haired Miss Piggy (with Boa, Hand Held Mirror and Vanity Table)
5 Holiday Kermit Industry Giveaway (Tux Kermit with green vest and red bow tie)
6 Repainted Tux Kermit and Wedding Dress Piggy (with flowers and cake)
7 Musicland: Blue Shirt Vacation Fozzie (with Beach Hat, Suitcase, Suitcase Stickers, Sunglasses and Floatie)
8 Playset Electric Mayhem with Animal
9 Floyd in Blue Shirt (with Repainted Bass Guitar, Strap, Amplifier and Hat)
10 Palisades 2003 Conventions: Animal (with Palisades T-Shirt) [Collector's Club]
11 Toy Fair Industry Giveaway: White Tux Rowlf
12 Mega Figure Beaker
13 Scooter (with Skateboard, Take Out Box, Soda Cups with Tray, Radio, Clipboard and Megaphone)
14 Rowlf in Tux (with Baby Grand Piano and Beethoven's Bust)
15 Zoot (Saxophone, Saxophone Case, Music Stand and Hat)
16 Zoot in Red Shirt (with Repainted Saxophone, Saxophone Case, Music Stand and Hat)
17 Wizard World East: Bunsen and Beaker in Tuxedoes [Collector's Club]
18 Wizard World East Industry Giveaway: Rizzo in Black Jacket
19 San Diego Comic Con: Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef with Lobster Banditos [Collector's Club]
20 Wizard World Chicago: Vaudeville Statler and Waldorf [Collector's Club]
21 Mega Figure Animal
22 Playset SwineTrek Playset and First Mate Piggy
23 Holiday Rizzo (with the Palisades logo on a green shirt, a white jacket and red sleeves that says "Happy Holidays" on the back) [Collector's Club]
24 Holiday Rizzo Industry Giveaway (repaint of Collector's Club Rizzo)
25 ToyFare: Red Shirt Vacation Pepe (with Scuba Mask, Bathing Suit, Flippers, Snorkel, Magazine, Martini and a Travel Trunk with stickers)
26 Musicland: Blue Shirt Vacation Pepe (with Scuba Mask, Bathing Suit, Flippers, Snorkel, Magazine, Martini and a Travel Trunk with stickers)

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Maybe I can be a little help here...

Dude, I have the vanishing cream Beaker and he's not that hard to find from what I hear.
If you need some more f those, I know where you can at least get a few...
Boxingcow.com has EM playset and a few others still for decent prices. And the shipping/ packaging is AWESOME to ensure safe arrival. Geez, this is a plug for someone totally unaffiliated with me... I must be getting soft.
Anyway, I just got the EM playset from him and it ROCKS. So far it's my second fave. Animal is my favorite fig so far as well, making that set AWESOME.
Good luck making up the rest of your collection DMX, sounds like you're off to a heck of a start!!! :eek:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
Dude, I have the vanishing cream Beaker and he's not that hard to find from what I hear.
If you need some more f those, I know where you can at least get a few...
Boxingcow.com has EM playset and a few others still for decent prices. And the shipping/ packaging is AWESOME to ensure safe arrival. Geez, this is a plug for someone totally unaffiliated with me... I must be getting soft.
Anyway, I just got the EM playset from him and it ROCKS. So far it's my second fave. Animal is my favorite fig so far as well, making that set AWESOME.
Good luck making up the rest of your collection DMX, sounds like you're off to a heck of a start!!! :eek:
Yea I'm doing well, running out of room, but that's ok. I'll have to check out boxingcow.com. I few of them on the list I can get, but just haven't bought yet, but most of them are ones I'm having trouble finding for a decent price.

dhillman

Reaction score
I, personally, am a "near" completist... I have at least one of everything that has been released thusfar, including regular figures, repaints, store exclusives, collectors club exclusives, and so forth. I have a couple of members of the industry exclusive department, but like many of us, I do not have them all such as white tux Rowlf, black tux Rizzo, invisible Beaker, WW Dr. Teeth, and the ever so coveted Wedding Kermit & Piggy.

I am well aware that Palisades might be doing a Muppet Theater (we all hope!!!!), but I've decided to collaborate with a good friend of mine to build one myself that is to scale. Granted, it will need a room of its own! But his work in building scaled models of Star Wars sets for the figures are unbelievable -- the cantina's detail is amazing. Anyhow, that is my next project with him since he offered to help with it!! =) I'll keep everyone posted...

:big_grin:

D

dmx10101

Reaction score
Well 20 to go till my collection is complete.
Ones still needed-
1 Wizard World East: Dr. Teeth in Black Suit (with Repainted Keyboard and Hat)
2 Chicago Wizard World: Vanishing Cream Beaker (with Cream Tube) [Collector's Club]
3 Chicago Wizard World Industry Giveaway: Invisible Beaker [Collector's Club]
4 EB Games: Long-haired Miss Piggy (with Boa, Hand Held Mirror and Vanity Table)
5 Holiday Kermit Industry Giveaway (Tux Kermit with green vest and red bow tie)
6 Repainted Tux Kermit and Wedding Dress Piggy (with flowers and cake)
7 Musicland: Blue Shirt Vacation Fozzie (with Beach Hat, Suitcase, Suitcase Stickers, Sunglasses and Floatie)
8 Palisades 2003 Conventions: Animal (with Palisades T-Shirt) [Collector's Club]
9 Toy Fair Industry Giveaway: White Tux Rowlf
10 Scooter (with Skateboard, Take Out Box, Soda Cups with Tray, Radio, Clipboard and Megaphone)
11 Zoot (Saxophone, Saxophone Case, Music Stand and Hat)
12 Zoot in Red Shirt (with Repainted Saxophone, Saxophone Case, Music Stand and Hat)
13 Wizard World East: Bunsen and Beaker in Tuxedoes [Collector's Club]
15 Wizard World East Industry Giveaway: Rizzo in Black Jacket
16 San Diego Comic Con: Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef with Lobster Banditos [Collector's Club]
17 Holiday Rizzo (with the Palisades logo on a green shirt, a white jacket and red sleeves that says "Happy Holidays" on the back) [Collector's Club]
18 Holiday Rizzo Industry Giveaway (repaint of Collector's Club Rizzo)
19 ToyFare: Red Shirt Vacation Pepe (with Scuba Mask, Bathing Suit, Flippers, Snorkel, Magazine, Martini and a Travel Trunk with stickers)
20 Musicland: Blue Shirt Vacation Pepe (with Scuba Mask, Bathing Suit, Flippers, Snorkel, Magazine, Martini and a Travel Trunk with stickers)

Moran9969

Reaction score
I wish that I could post a picture from my hard drive...

I have some awesome digital pictures of my collection...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I like ur avatar Moran9969. It would be pretty cool to see ur pics. Wished I could help but I don't know anything about that stuff. Sorry.

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm a poor college student, so I am getting mostly the regular versions of my favorites characters, the only exception to this so far is that I'm getting Frog Scout Robin (I'm an avid Girl Scout). Plus I want the backstage set. Right now I have only eight figures (sigh), but I don't have a lot of space either. I'm happy with what I have, overall.

Whatever

Reaction score
In order:
1. Rizzo
2. Purple Tux Gonzo
3. Kermit
4. Statler
5. Waldorf
6. Fozzie
7. Scooter
8. Floyd

Rizzo is special; not only because the figure is so awesome, but he's the first one I got and my uncle took me to Target to get him during my fall break in St. Louis.
The last 3 are in unopened boxes under my bed. I plan to open them when I need a good cheering up sometime, or as a reward for good grades. I would love to have Zoot but can't afford him, so I'm not really bothering to collect the Electric Mayhem. I like Animal too, but can't afford/have no place for the whole playset (same with Beaker); it's pointless anyway without the EM. I think the Dr. Teeth and Janice sculpts need a little bit of work anyway.