How hardcore are you?

salthemonkey

Reaction score
In the bedroom is a full wall mural with Bear in the Blue House , Tutter, Ojo, Treelo, Pip & Pop, Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Beaker, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Elmo. I just spent about $55 to get Rowlf's Rhapsodies because I needed it....

Me and my wife celebrated our ten year anniversary and the cake had Kermit in a Tux and Piggy with the boa. We choose to remarry and had on a power point the clip from MTM the wedding scene of course. When we were re-pronounced man and wife that was the cue to play the second part where all the Muppets cheer.

Does this qualify as hardcore? I don't think so...if I was using a Muppet toothbrush then I would think HARDCORE.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by fluffmuppet
All I can say is if you love the Muppets, then you're obviously a fan, right? It doesn't matter WHAT you have, but the feelings and joy you get from the Muppets or any other creature Jim Henson has made to make people like you an me...well, happy! Isn't that what being a fan really is about? :big_grin:
Yep! That's what matters.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>All I can say is if you love the Muppets, then you're obviously a fan, right?<<<

well...as long as ya can name 'the two old guys' ^_^
no, but this thread was just to see *how* zany some of us have become in our mania:wink:

grail

Reaction score
you mean like racking up almost 700 posts in a Muppets forum even though they don't have a computer?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

I suppose having all the movies about five times, One by each release is a bit hardcore aswell eh ?

See ya

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Cory,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
I suppose having all the movies about five times, One by each release is a bit hardcore aswell eh ?
Warrick,
You aren't Hardcore, you are just scary sometimes! j/k :big_grin:

salthemonkey

Reaction score
Have you ever found yourself quoting the Muppets?

I've noticed at times I'll end up doing a Fozzie "Aahh...Woka woka" and then when people look at me like a loon the it hits me that they just don't understand...then I'll say "You are all wierdos!" - Sam the Eagle

radionate

Reaction score
I quote the Muppets way too much. Here are the main ones (can you identify where they came from?):

"Heat Wave! This is my island in the sun. huo huo!"

"Bear Right. Frog Left."

"I'm lost. Have you tried Hare Krishna?" (Please excuse the spelling)

"It's a myth, myth, myth." "Yes?"

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
"I'm lost. Have you tried Hare Krishna?" (Please excuse the spelling)
i use this more than should be legally allowed...

and then there was my comment the other day about my feelings on the tux Rowlf figure. "he's no Heifitz, but he'll get bought"

well, i thought that was funny, anyway...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>you mean like racking up almost 700 posts in a Muppets forum even though they don't have a computer?<<<

Hey buddy, I have big things in the works...Im just in the meantime spending my time with the great luxury of 19" flat panel t1 connection free use^_^