How hardcore are you?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Have you ever found yourself quoting the Muppets?<<<

Well, lately in regards to JHC finding itself and the Muppets coming back to a golden era..."someday we'll find it, the rainbow conenction"

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
My room is full of muppet toys, video's and other misc. My walls are full of autographed photos of the muppets that i wrote to henson asking for. I also have an autographed pic of yoda that says: "To Jake! Love, Frank Oz "Yoda". The address i wrote to asking for it is:

Frank Oz
c/o The Muppets
PO Box 20726
New York, NY 10023-1488

I also am working on buying some posters to put up. I have a muppet pillowcase with Miss Piggy on it. Okay, I'm really embarased now!! :smile:

So that's about it for moi! Oh...I also make my own Muppet C.D.s.

Sir Didymus

Gonzo

Reaction score
I have two Kermit watches and a Fozzie Bear watch--I'm usually wearing one of the three...I also have a Kermit sticker on the back of my car, a Kermit hanging from my rearview mirror, and a Kermit keychain.

And about 40 Rubber Duckies in the bathroom, although it's not necessarily Muppety, it's certainly Ernie-inspired.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Hmmmm...

I don't think I'm hardcore. A geek, but not hardcore.

In my room I have:

A nice collection of tapes
A Tomy Gobo doll (but my parents got that for me when I was little. I'm not sure that goes towards hardcore points)
Pictures of Muppets and stuff (that I printed off of the internet)
Various dolls and things (from Sesame Street and Bear in the Big Blue House, but it's only a couple).
Autographs and letters from the Muppeteers (from when I wrote to them about Richard. And those are my most prized Muppety possessions)
The Palisades Muppet Action figures (and lunchboxes)

All in all, I'm not the collector type (although I'm pretty darn sure I didn't list everything, but does it matter?). So in the material sense I'm probably not hardcore, however I am most likely hardcore at heart **cough**BBB!**cough**...

Gonzo

Reaction score
I also have a piece of Gonzo's fur on my fridge from "Muppets From Space;" that's one of my most prized possessions. My friend has one of Big Bird's feathers. I've got to find a way to guilt her into giving it to me.

Oh yes, it will be mine.

Quinnnnnn

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
"Hard Core-ishness"

Well, I got me a kouple of TMS lunkhboxes, 2 GM"SEE" glasses, TMM stationery, Kermit & Piggy mugs, Rowlf Muppet puppet, videos gaLORE, books gaLORE, several "SEE"Ds, a severed Miss Piggy head whikh sits on top of my TV here in my offise (this is where most of my Muppet stuff is), a "Dark Krystal" lunkhbox, a Bunsen & Beaker shirt whikh is now somewhere in another parallel universe, I made a website for my "groovy" gal, and I went on a shoppin' rampage last night for Muppety shirts and panties.

It's your kall.

Jackie

Reaction score
I don't have much stuff at all. Not compared to you guys. But i do have Nanco plushes EVERYWHERE thanks to Joe :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Byron--

PLEASE don't tell me you're wearing Muppet panties. I've got a strong stomach, but I just dry heaved.....mental images....too early in the morning.....

Oh no you didn't!

(pronounced "di-uhnt")

Quinnnnnn

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Byron--

PLEASE don't tell me you're wearing Muppet panties. I've got a strong stomach, but I just dry heaved.....mental images....too early in the morning.....

Oh no you didn't!

(pronounced "di-uhnt")

Quinnnnnn
I think Sasquatch will be wearing his muppet panties. But that is a little better than him being naked all the time. Either way I will not be watching.