How's the weather where you are?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
weather is somewhere 60s-70s-ish, clouds, no clouds, clouds. In that order. The sun is feeling indecisive today, I guess.

Breakfast, surprise: peanut butter! (with cinnamon on toast and a large glass of milk. The milk was seperate from the toast, though, that was... oh forget it.)

That Announcer

Reaction score
Coolish today, misty and overcast, but no rain.

Breakfast: Plain bagel with butter, iced tea

Lunch: Fish and chips, Diet Pepsi

Supper: Whopper, root beer

That Announcer

Reaction score
95 Kimp, that's very good! My weather here is similar to the past three days- gray and overcast, misty and (this comes from the weather report) 40% chance of showers.

Breakfast was a few pieces of homemade bread with butter, toasted under the broiler, and iced tea (of course.)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
temperature, haven't the faintest idea. No that's not true. Weather people predict high of 69. current temp is 65. I see some sun, some clouds, some <breaks into song> blue skies, smiling on me! Nothing but blue skies, do I see... <ahem.> I mean, um, yeah. Breakfast was a bowl of cereal.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, TogetherAgain, how about blowing some of those cool temps down south, so we won't have to live through a heat wave!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's another beautiful day in Minnesota! We've now had 3 days in a row without rain!!!! (It's a big deal, it hasn't happened since March). Today it is sunny and we're going for a high of 85. Just perfect!!!

Breakfast: Bowl of Cocoa Pebbles, glass of OJ
Lunch: sandwich
Dinner: Going out with friends to Don Pablos (yummy!)

Ziffel

Reaction score
Nah 85 isn't quite PERFECT. Perfect is what it is today in Philadelphia- 74! :smile:
And so nice after such an extended pre summer heat wave last week. I just posted about water sketches at a classic sesame street thread and I think now I'll go outside and water my plants. And maybe tackle mowing the lawn too.
REALLY bad joke I just thought of:
Curly from the Three Stooges just told me to cut my grass. He said, "Hey Moe! "
Told ja. :zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: MUGGY! High 82, with LOTS of burning sun!

For breakfast: Triple Berry Burst Cheerios!

For Supper: Elenor the Pots-roast, dahling!