How's the weather where you are?

Ziffel

Reaction score
I've yet to see a flake too (other then when I look in the mirror :stick_out_tongue: ). Haha, but seriously, it's the calm before the storm right now. In about a couple hours or so the snow it supposed to fall in Philly. And accumulate about 5 or 6 inches. Not a MAJOR storm, but bad enough, especially for someone who DESPISES the snow as I do!
Temperature cold but not extremely so (36F, 2C right now). T%he big key is LIGHT wind! When the wind is high and gusty then it feels COLLLLLD! I think I despise the wind as much as the snow. No, not quite that much.
Hopefully it will be a reasonable gap between now and the NEXT storm. What always really gets under my skin is when a snow storm follows a snow storm within a week's time. That's not enough rest and recuperation!
And tonight in Philly, the Eagles will be playing the Seahawks on Monday night football. Tune in to see the SNOWBIRDS play!
Oh and redboobergurl you sure weren't kiddin' about it being COLD in Minne. Just checked and currently you are at 7 degrees, -14C with a windchill of negative 8 degrees, -22C. But no snow for you at least.

Ahhhh and Kimp pulled a ziffel on me, thus breaking up my opening joke in response to D'Snowth's flake line!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hiya Ziffel, I haven't seen you in awhile! I hope all is well with you?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Howdy MrsPepper, doin' well thanks! Other than the fact that snow is about to come. But I guess being in Canada snow ain't no big deal for you. eh?

One good thing about winter: No mosquito bites!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Oh and redboobergurl you sure weren't kiddin' about it being COLD in Minne. Just checked and currently you are at 7 degrees, -14C with a windchill of negative 8 degrees, -22C. But no snow for you at least.
You're not kidding! At least the sun is shining today. We do have snow on the ground though, but it's nice that it's not actually snowing for a change. We've got more on the way though. Brrr. I'm freezing, we have decent heat in my office, but on the really cold days it's just not enough and they won't let us use space heaters because of rising energy costs.

So far I've had Cheerios and a turkey sandwich today. Not sure what's in store for dinner. Something warm hopefully!

Katzi428

Reaction score
The weather seems to be switching back & forth here. Over the weekend the temps were in the 40s-50s during the day. Today it was in the 70s! Thank goodness it's been sunny.
Breakfast:Life cereal
Lunch:2 hard boiled eggs
Dinner:leftover burrito from last night with tortilla chips
Dessert: peanut butter & chocolate ice cream *DROOL!*

superfan

Reaction score
Cold! But sunny.

Lunch: lesse..oh, mish mosh of a soup and a cookie
Supper: leftover pork roast, rice and veggies

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cold again today! We're supposed to get a little more snow later too. But for now, at least the sun is shining.

Breakfast: Honey Nut Chex
Lunch: Italian soup
Dinner: Going out for mexican with some friends