theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fa-reezing!! 28 today! Sunny though.

Breakfast: Rice Krispies
Lunch: PB&J, orange soda, Cheez-Its, and strawberry yogurt
Dinner: Homeade Mac 'n' Cheese

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well it's still cold but it's getting a little better. Highs were closer to the 20s today with some sunshine. We might be back in the 30's by this weekend. Heat wave!

Breakfast: Frosted Flakes
Lunch: Turkey sandwich
Dinner: Pot roast and veggies

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Cold, cold, cold........

Had a low of 18 and are going to have a high of 32 today.

I had to go outside to take my dog out. It was COLD!!!!!!

How can you people in the north stand the cold anyway?!!!!!

ryan

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well Ryan, when you're born up here you just sort of develop a resistance to it over the years. :smile:

It was better today even still! It's up into the 20's and sunny.

Breakfast: Pancakes
Lunch: Ham and cheese sandwich
Dinner: Hamburgers (homemade, they're yummy!) and probably apple slices

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Presently, 34 degrees.Supposed to snow approximately 8 inches between tonight and tomorrow morning.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well now they are calling for probably slightly less snow accumulation than they were (now saying about 2-6 inches instead of 5-8) but that's because there is now expected to be a mix with or changeover to freezing rain and sleet:

Tonight
Cloudy. Snow developing after midnight and then mixing with freezing rain and sleet. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Lows in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds...becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.

Friday
Mostly cloudy. Freezing rain...snow and sleet in the morning. Total snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Brisk with highs in the mid 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 20 mph... becoming northwest 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph in the afternoon.

So that could be really treacherous travel tomorrow morning with freezing rain. I'm so grateful I now have only down the block to go to work instead of 38 miles like before! But look at that wind for tomorrow afternoon. Ugh! After work I'll have to be clearing out my driveway of the snow and when it's so gusty like that it will blow the snow from the snow blower right in my face. And that is fffffffrrrrrrreeeeeeezzzzzziiiiinggggg! Heh heh, I even have a nice warm hat that covers everything but a little space for the eyes. But with massive amounts of cold wet snow smacking against it, it soon gets wet and saturated and doesn't really protect. Hmmmm, maybe one of the kids down the block will be interested in making $20 to shovel my driveway? :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather
-10's (highlight to read)
-0's
0's
10's
20's
30's
40's
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's
100's
110's

Today: Kinda cold, but it's been colder. High 45, they're forecasting snow, but I don't believe any of that bolongy!

For Breakfast: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
For Lunch: Chips
For Supper: Soup and sandwiches