How's the weather where you are?

F

furryredmonster

There is supposed to be a bunch of snow tomorow. Like, all the schools around here are cancelled.

F

furryredmonster

WEll, it is snowing like heck out here!! Actually, I woke up to my mom asleep in her room so I have no clue if school is cancelled. If it was a delay it would start school in 30 minutes. Not sure about anything but oh well. It's probably not as bad as in town then here so hard telling if there is school...

Ziffel

Reaction score
Ew snow, too bad furryred. Glad there's no snow here. Just yet another windy and cold day with the high reaching about 40.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Today's weather: SUNNY! Highs in the 30's which is below average now! We should be in the 40's approaching 50 by now! Oh well, I guess all the snow from last week is keeping us a little cooler. I'm patiently waiting for warmer weather.

Breakfast: Frosted Flakes
Lunch: Turkey sandwich and Baked Cheetos (better for you than the regular ones and just as tasty!)
Snack: Vanilla Cooler from Caribou (felt the need to splurge)
Dinner: Tator Tot Casserole

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
So it appears this thread may be dying a slow death. Oh well, thought I'd post here anyway.

The weather today is sort of cloudy with highs once again in the 30's and light flurries keep passing through. No sticking snow though so that's good.

Breakfast: Toast and hot chocolate
Lunch: Peanut butter sandwich
Dinner: Fish sandwich

Katzi428

Reaction score
Weather...Sunny & in the 50s
Breakfast:Honey Bunches Of Oats w/almonds
Lunch:yogurt
Dinner:going to Outback Steakhouse tonight

Ziffel

Reaction score
Gradually getting warmer each day. Up to about 55 today (but fairly windy) so at least we're out of the 40's rut. Gonna be over 60 by this Thursday or Friday.
I think this weekend is the time for setting the clocks ahead an hour, right? That'll be nice to see the daylight jump an hour later again (but not so nice losing an hour's sleep this weekend!)

F

furryredmonster

I am not sure the temperture... I really haven't been outside today. But it was real cold yesterday so I am guessing it still is.

Breakfast: dry cereal
Lunch: Carrots... I gotta go get something else to eat too
Supper: Not sure

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well we've got mid 50's again and cloudy. But no rain and less wind. 60's coming for Thursday through Sunday!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Nice day for a day off here - it's 57 now and sunny with no wind, going up to about 60. I'm plannning on enjoying a walk outside this afternoon. And I'm surprised that it seems I'm the only one here who enjoys taking refreshing walks. But maybe part of it has to do with that we're still early in Spring and once we get into the really comfortable beautiful weather, maybe then I'll start seeing some of you making comments about how you enjoyed some of the great outdoors. :smile:

Reminds me of an ol' classic song by "The Brady Bunch" kids:

I think I'll go for a walk outside now, the sun is out calling my name!
I hear ya now, I just can't stay inside all day! I gotta get out and get me some of those rays! It's a sunshine dayyy!