How's the weather where you are?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Moderately chilly again, high of 55 and windy. Next week supposed to be more seasonable in the 60's. If the wind is also lessened, it will make for quite a nice weather period.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Cloudy cold and rainy this morning. Got some sun late in the afternoon and temperature up to 61. So not too bad but still need some more gradual improving to reach the nice weather. Looks like the weekend will still be on the rather cool side but maybe by mid or late next week it will be upper 60's or 70. Ahhhh.

Katzi428

Reaction score
To quote my late grandfather:
Spring has sprung
The grass has riz
(but I wonder where the boidies is?):big_grin:

Timotheus

Reaction score
It needs to be a little warmer here in Rockford. I wanna go look for frogs with my girlfriend, because frogs are beatiful, and something I absolutely love to see and hear in the spring. Sorry, off-topic, but whether it's warm enough for frogs to be lurking about sort of is...hmm...

Ziffel

Reaction score
One of those just about as good as it gets weather days!

70, clear blue sky, no wind, low humidity.

Refreshing, breathtaking, scintillating, exhilarating. :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
One of those just about as good as it gets weather days!

70, clear blue sky, no wind, low humidity.

Refreshing, breathtaking, scintillating, exhilarating. :smile:
Third great day in a row here! Enjoyed a very comfortable walk. Tomorrow also will hit 70 or more, however supposed to be cloudy and windy with some rain. That will actually help set the mood pretty good for the Maundy Thursday church service tomorrow evening, recalling Jesus's agony the night before His crucifixion and the Last Supper He shared with His disciples.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Well, we had a series of tornadoes here in Iowa City last night. Our neighborhood was, thankfully, spared, but other parts of town suffered some damage. So, interesting weather...