40's
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's
100's
110's

Today: Well, it didn't feel AS hot as yesterday... but it's still hotter than I can stand. 89, with haze.

For Breakfast: Cocoa Pebbles
For Supper: Chinese

lael

Reaction score
partly cloudy, breezy, high of 77 digrees. all in all, nice.

went to a BBQ today, so I ate yummy things all day.. needless to say diets shot out of the water. happy holiday!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Looks like it's gonna be another sunny and warm one today.

I'm glad we had nice weather yesterday for my cookout. Yeah, it was hot and humid, and the grill made things even hotter (really?:rolleyes: ), but it was a great day, nevertheless.

Plenty of food, friends and fun.

I even took out the ol' Whiffle ball and bat, and some of us played the first game of the year, despite the heat.

My guests started arriving around 2, and by 10, most of them were still there, just hanging out, sitting on lawn chairs, shooting the breeze. Fortunately, it cooled down by evening, so we ended the day on a relaxing note.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, since I missed a few days, let me give you the weather report from Massachusettes(Since I was there) Sunny for a few days, windy on Sunday, and it rained, today doesn't look TOO bad here in Cincinnati. So, there you go.

Daniel

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's warm, humid and blech outside. It's not really sunny, mostly cloudy but also kind of hazy. I think it's up in the lower 80's but it feels grosser than that with the humidity.

lael

Reaction score
cloudy and rainy and sunny and humid and hot. quite the odd combo's.

Breakfast: centrum
Snack: orange
Lunch: 1/2 c chicken broth, 6 cellery sticks
Snack: grape propel, 1 cotton candy jelly belly *frown*
Snack: 6 black globe grapes
Supper: grilled talapia, gared salad, soy milk
Snack: Flintstones gummie vitamin

Teheheman

Reaction score
Lookin very very nice outside, for breakfast I had 2 left-over white castles and 2 chicken rings that my sister brought home last night.

Daniel

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's humid again, but it's only in the 70's. It's supposed to rain later which is good because we need it but not good because I'm supposed to go to an outdoor picnic tonight...

Let's see for breakfast I had a bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios, a glass of orange juice and a to-go mug of coffee.

Lunch was leftover chicken from last night, carrot sticks and strawberry yogurt.

Dinner will be the picnic and there will be lots of different food. I have a tendancy to eat too much at things like that in fact. Going to try to restrain myself.