40's
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's
100's
110's

Today: I am NOT liking this heat one bit! 91, with BURNING sun.

For Breakfast: Nothing, I overslept.
For Supper: A small thin crust pizza that has nothing but shrimp and garlic on it.

lael

Reaction score
hot & humid with intermittent sun & rain all day long. great for flora not so much for fauna.

Breakfast: 1 c oatmeal w/soy milk, honey & raspberries, oj
Snack: Banana, 4 almonds, pepto chewable
Lunch: none, no time. prep for meetings
Snack: skipped, no time. meetings
Snack: skipped, no time. meetings
Supper: stuffed mushrooms, shrimp cocktail, lobster, crab legs, caesar salad, chedder roll & iced tea, black martini, double blueberry stoli on the rocks, double graygoose neat, 2 cabernet sauvignon & 1/2 pc chocolate cake, 1 black decaff coffee. w/ plenty of left overs for tomorrow's lunch.
Snack: skipped, just finishing up dinner & drinks w/ coworkers.

all in all, a good but stressful day. I threw in Happy Feet & plopped into bed and slept for a bit. I'm up now. grr.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's not bad today, sunny, not real humid and only a little warm, highs around 80. I'd actually like to be outside right now.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Very nice actually, not too hot, not too humid, JUST RIGHT.
Breakfast: Hot Pocket biscuits(Bacon, Egg and Cheese, I must have put one in wrong or something because the 2nd one was cold in the middle and not even CLOSE to done.)
Lunch: Turkey, Ranch and Bacon Wrap from Arby's with a Orange Creme Swirl shake and 2 Cherry Pies from McDonalds(I know, I'm fat, and I don't intend to stop)

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather

-10's (highlight to read)
-0's
0's
10's
20's
30's
40's
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's
100's
110's

Today: It is UNBEARABLE, UNBREATHABLY HOT! I don't know why you guys don't believe me! High, 91, with BURNING sun and haze.

For Breakfast: Hot Pocket Breakfast Biscuits
For Supper: A T-bone steak

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
We're SUPPOSED to being having thunderstorms right now, but as usual, whenever they forecast thunderstorms, we get ziltch.
We were supposed to have t-storms this past weekend, but it was sunny, clear and warm.

Then the weather dude said we were gonna get hit with one yesterday...nothing.

lael

Reaction score
(I know, I'm fat, and I don't intend to stop)

Daniel
~ Rock on! One of my BF's is kinda like you. He's more of a hedonist & to the fullest extent at that. any whim, any indulgance, anything, he'll justify it & satisfy it. I couldn't do that.

We were supposed to have t-storms this past weekend, but it was sunny, clear and warm.

Then the weather dude said we were gonna get hit with one yesterday...nothing.
~ Isn't that always the way. Plan for rain and it's sunny & humid. Plan for sunny skies & end up needing an umbrella...ella...ella...ella... eh...eh...eh. under my umbrella...ella...ella...ella... eh...eh...eh. yeah.