1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Rain, 24 degrees Celsius
  2. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

It's so hot, I'm walkin' on sunshine.
  3. Amanda Taylor

Amanda Taylor Active Member

We've been having wind storms and it killed my potatoe plant! :cry:
  4. amygam

amygam Member

Mostly humid and unbearable. Mother nature decided to skip all spring related weather and just decide to kill us all with the heat. I got sun burnt in the car! Yep.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's hot!!! Only go outside if I have too! Other then that it's staying in the A/C for me!!!
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ick...we've been having thunderstorms a lot lately. Sunday night we had at least 7 hours straight of storms and then we've had them on and off since then. I hate thunderstorms. Too much flashing and noise for me.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Play some Muppets music that always makes me feel better. :) That's what I'm listening to right now. GMC :D
  8. amygam

amygam Member

Wonderful! Perfect day.
  9. Vincent Liu

Pretty day
    Sunny sky
    Lovely pictures dance in your eyes
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Not hot. Its not as cool as I would like it, but at least its not hot.
  11. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

In the state of Delaware. It feels hot in the mornings and afternoons. But in the evenings, it's bee n feeling like fall weather, lately.
  12. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

HORRIBLE!!!! My city's submerged under water!~_~ It took me an hour and a half to get home because I had to drive so slow through water that came up past my door. WAAAH! BUT.....I made it! *_*

Yeah, apparently we have declared a state of emergency. Nooooo kidding!
  13. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

At one point in the State of Delaware it felt like Florida a bit. But then again, Florida been more brutal then what I really got too. So a little humid and just had that disgusting feeling.
  14. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Sunny and hot. Whew....
  15. Vincent Liu

So is mine. No school and work today, and its not even a typhoon! My graduation ceremony is postponed (is that the right word?) to tomorrow
  16. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Monsoon season is supposed to begin this Friday. It should bring us plenty of showers and cooler temps! :)
  17. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Raining today! I so missed it! :)
  18. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

We might get hot weather today. We're suppose to this week. Right now it's cold and damp looking. I felt a little drops even.
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

We've been really on and off lately. It's nice, a good temp, and sunny for the most part, but then we've been getting these sudden rainstorms that you don't even know are going to happen.
  20. Pinkflower7783

We had a really bad thunderstorm Friday. It's been so hot here this week I knew we were probably gonna get one by the end of the week. Looks like were suppose to get another one tomorrow. Summer is definitely here.