1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Hot, rainy, the only thing missing is snow and frogs

Daniel
  2. catherine

catherine Active Member

raining, here, cloudy and dull
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Another HOT day in paradise! By the way to the people on here that are Americans. Happy 4th of July! :attitude:
  4. catherine

catherine Active Member

yeah and the same from the uk to you americans.
  5. Bryan M

Bryan M New Member

It is a hot day in Afghanistan. But at least its a dry heat! :o
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

They're calling for some bad thunderstorms heading my way tonight, complete with very high winds...it seems to be starting now...hopefully it will not turn out to be much.

But I wouldn't be surprised if I'm absent for most if not all of the night due to loss of power.
  7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

What is with all these thunderstorms? Looks pretty sunny here, but they can hit at any minute. Its also insanely hot. Heat makes Sarge grumpy :(

By the way, Hubert, I see your new avatar didn't last very long :p
  8. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

You must live near me; I'm in Connecticut and we are supposed to be getting some bad storms around 6:30 to 7:00 tonight. Hopefully they are not as bad as the weather people say they will be; I'll be the first to admit that I get cranky without power.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Well, there were supposed to be two waves of the storm, the first wave was pretty bad, but still not as bad as many thought it would be. The 2nd wave is still on it's way, but as of yet it doesn't seem like there's signs of it being too bad...

But I lost power a couple of times for a few moments and I just got my internet connection back...hopefully it won't go out again...I felt so terribly deprived to not be able to get on here.

Yeah...I got tired of it. It didn't have the personality and spirit this one has. I'm too attached to this one.
  10. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

You changed your avatar before? Interesting…
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah...and you really don't wanna even see it...yet everyone kept praising it like crazy...
  12. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

It's gotten pretty out down here (up to the low 100's a few times), so I've had to stay inside for a lot of the last few weeks. There goes my tan! Come back! I don't want to be a ghost!
  13. Vincent Liu

Because of the two approaching typhoons, the weather today is just like winter: cloudy, windy, humid and cold.
  14. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Pouring over here. Yicch. Hopefully it will make it less humid.
  15. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

The weathers has been horriable in the state of Delaware lately. It will 8am and already disgusting outside.
  16. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Rainy. Woo hoo. :rolleyes:
  17. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Rainy here too. I love it. It hasn't been extremely hot lately.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Same here compared to what it has been it hasn't been too bad the last few days. Looks like it's clouding up though so we maybe getting some rain which is fine we need it!
  19. Vincent Liu

One typhoon gone, another one coming.
  20. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

It's still very hot, but the humidity is pretty low for now.