1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

No the umbrella. :p
  2. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Today's weather is 15 degrees Celsius. The wind is NorthWest at 6 km/h and the humidity is at 93%.
  3. FrackleFan2012

Today's weather is 13 degrees Celsius and it's a clear day. The wind is East at 6 km/h and the humidity is at 53%.
  4. FrackleFan2012

Today's weather is 17 degrees Celsius and there's scattered clouds in the sky. The wind is west at 29 km/h and the humidity is at 41%.
  5. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Cold in the morning. Then when the sun hits my house it gets warmer.
  6. FrackleFan2012

Today's clear weather is 18 degrees Celsius. The wind is northwest at 14 km/h and the humidity is at 45%.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Apparently were suppose to get a hurricane this weekend. :p
  8. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I know! We're supposed to get it too up here in Connecticut, though maybe not until Monday. I really hope it's not as bad as everyone says.
  9. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Just cloudy and comfortly warm.

Wish me luck on Mon and Tues (I think). When Sandy might be hitting me anyway.
  10. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Hot day today…
  11. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

I think it was snowing and raining at the same time a earlier. o__O
  12. Pinkflower7783

My whole state is going nuts over hurricane Sandy. And of course she's a woman so of course she's gonna come in with PMS! :p
  13. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'm sure you all know about the Frankenstorm that's going to wipe the East coast from the globe. Looking at various weather reports on it, the center of the storm JUST misses my area of New Jersey, so it won't be too dangerous, but we should definitely get rain and lots of it. I'm hoping it's not that bad; I'm planning on going home next weekend.
  14. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Philadelphia's Mayor (Nutter) already gave a warning for Monday morning.
  15. Pinkflower7783

I think were just suppose to get wind and a lot of rain. I don't think were suppose to get what people who live near the water will. I went to get gas today in my car not because of the hurricane but because I actually did need it and omg the line was out to the road! The grocery store I went to actually wasn't that bad. I just bought what I normally do I'm really not that worried over it myself. Although you'd think the world is ending where I live. :p
  16. Vincent Liu

No hurricane, now.
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Bracing myself for an enormous snowstorm as a result of Sandy...
  18. Vincent Liu

It's a hurricane again? What the hey…
  19. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Our weather person here said it was going to be a T.S. for a little bit. But then regain again as a hurricane.
  20. Pinkflower7783

I'm probably one of the few people where I live that isn't worried about this storm. :/