1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Rainy I loved it.

2. ElanaV

ElanaV New Member

I know it's silly to complain. I live in Florida, where it's summer all year. We have lots of rain and a cold front ATM, so I'm a little gloomy. It's like, 70 degrees out. I'm freezing!

3. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

The sun and the snow are duking it out right now. I'm placing my bets on the sun.

4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I guess I should be lucky as heck to be just at the edge of the storm to not get the blizzard.

Still, not a fan of the below 30 degree temps last week.

5. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Snow snow and more snow. Oddly enough, I'd DIE to be in school right now. I have serious cabin fever at the moment from being stuck in the house for the past three or four days.

6. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Hot and sunny.

7. aebthegofer

aebthegofer Member

I think the weather is experiencing menopause! Last week, I was stuck at work for three days because the roads were too icy to drive home. This week, it's 60 degrees!

~Aeb;)

8. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I live in Fort Worth,Texas
    Rain,lightning and lots of wind. And get this, we had a tornado! I'm not joking, this was an actual tornado. It was the scariest experience of my life. Luckily it didn't really hit the ground but gosh it was scary. There was so much wind and hale and rain. The most of any of those I have seen in my life. I'm still a bit paranoid right now. I hope @Phillip and any other members on here who live in Texas are safe.

9. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

So guess what...it wasn't too bad this winter, except for one day in February when it was basically zero degrees. Tomorrow is supposed to reach 70 degrees, and it's still technically winter.

10. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It was nice here in New Hampshire yesterday, but today, it's overcast and rainy.

11. Drtooth

And of course, the closer we get to actual spring is when it decides to be cold this season. For at least over a week too.

Yeah.

It's "In like a Lion, out like a Lamb" you freaking stupid month, not the other way around.

12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Cold and wet. Which I don't mind except for the fact its murder on my head so I've felt like poop all day.

13. MikaelaMuppet

Cold.

I'm waiting for the nice weather to pop back up again.

14. aebthegofer

aebthegofer Member

It was almost 80 yesterday. Today it's supposed to be 40.

Spring is definitely here,,, it's our yearly 'tie-everything-down-that-you-want-to-keep' routine. Sometimes I prefer winter to spring, in the winter there's less wind!

~Aeb;)

15. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I think this is the coldest first week of spring i've ever had to suffer through.

16. Thomas Young

Thomas Young New Member

Humid and about to pour.

17. MikaelaMuppet

Very nice and sunny.

18. Drtooth

It shouldn't be colder in spring than it was in winter. I've had it with this terrible New England weather.

19. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

We haven't had any sunny days or blue sky since Tuesday. Matter of fact, at least three of the last four days including today have been rainy. :(

20. DePingPong

DePingPong Active Member

Here in upstate NY it's rainy and pretty cool out. It's much needed as it's been warmer here for a while and I'm always in the mood for weather like this. Not used to the weather getting into the 80's yet.